"not yet, im working on it"

Imagine this...

You just found out that your older brother has a new girlfriend, Shari. Her and her little brother Kevin are coming over for a few days while you parents are out of town. You questioned why Kevin was coming over, but didn't mind it. An hour before Kevin & Shari got there, you just finished choreographing your new dance to "Get Used To This" You were practicing out in the front yard, until they pull in. "Hey, you must be y/n, Alexander's sister, I'm Shari and this is my little brother Kevin." She said as she held out her arms waiting for you to hug her. Her brothers kind of cute, you thought to yourself. You leaned in and hugged her, as you backed away Kevin held out his hand for you to shake it. You looked into his dreamy eyes. He tried to let go, but you held on tight. "Oh, I'm so sorry." You said to him nervously. "Its okay." You both giggled. "Can you get Alex for me?" Shari said trying to change the topic. "You can just go in. He's in his room." Shari then walks towards the door and kevin follows. You just assume that Kevin is going to go meet him. You sat there for a few minutes and then continued dancing when you notice him behind you trying to copy your moves. "whatcu doing?" you question. "I was just trying to learn your dance , its pretty good." He says to you as you turn around to face him. "Okayyyy. & thank you." You smile. You taught him the first few parts of your dance after he watched you dance through the whole thing. "Get more into it. You need more feeling." He trys again with more passion. "There you go." You both smile. "Wanna go to the park?" You say to him. "Yeah, sure." You quickly ran in the house to tell Alex you were going to the park with Kev. He says okay, so you and Kevin head out. You guys walked in an awkward silence the whole way there while he dribbled the basketball. You two walked over to the swings and sat down. "What do you wanna talk about?" You said to him. "Its up to you, gorgeous." He said under his breath. "What'd you say?" You smirked. "I said its up to you." He laughed. You can't get over his adorable little laugh. "You think I'm beautiful?? Thank you. You're not to bad yourself, cutie." You two both laughed in sync. "Thanks, but anywaysss, I want to get to know you." "Okay, what about me do you want to know?" "Everything." You two sat there and talked for almost an hour. "Wow, we have a lot in common" You said to him. "Yeah, we do." He said back to you. "Want to play basketball?" "Sure, why not?" "Okayy." He said while dribbling the ball and walking over to the hoop. "I'm not really good at it." You laugh and he joins in. "Its okay, I'll teach you. Come here." You walk over to him and he hands you the ball placing his soft hands on top of yours. "Now shoot." You shot and you made it. "Thank you." You smile while looking into his hazel colored eyes. "Anytime." You really wanted to kiss him but you didn't know if he wanted to too. He leans in and kisses you. You two stand there for about 3 minutes just going on and going on until you hear Alex & Shari say, "get it kev." You all laughed and you two broke away from your kiss. "So you guys a thing now?" Alex said. "Not yet, but I'm working on it." Kevin pulls you in and kisses your forehead.

_____________________________________

Comment what you think about this one! thank you loves ❤