Shattered | Chapt . 1

"You broke piece of-

"Finish that sentence and I promise you once I get done with you-

"What you gone do ? Nothing .. Broke piece of shit ".

"Bitch " He yelled with a slap going across my face causing me to fall to the floor . "I told your ass to watch how you talk to me and you just don't listen do you . So apparently I gotta teach you a lesson ".

I crawled on the floor trying to build up some strength to get back up . He pulled my leg dragging me away from where I was . Leading me to the hallway . I glanced at my surroundings for something that I could throw . I glanced at a drumstick and I reached to grab it while he strapped my body against the floor still pulling me . I got a tight grip on the end of the stick and reached back then swung on him . Hitting him as hard as I could on his back , side , head and hand . He ached then grabbed the drumstick and threw it down the hall . I looked shocked as to how that wasn't hurting him then became a little frighten when I seen no remarks of hurt or a little pain on him . He pulled my ankle tightly still dragging me while he winched a little . I glanced at him to see why he was winching when I spotted the back of his leg was started to get bruised . I tried struggling my way out his grasp then my foot started getting free some .

"You ain't going nowhere ! Wanna talk like you big and bad then bruise up my leg ". Girl you done lost your mind , now get up !" He sayed while tugging on my arm roughly .

"Michael just let me go please ".

"GET UP ". He growled hovering over me .

I jumped up in fear while he gave me an evil glare . He stared at me and I started feeling uneasy yet uncomfortable . He stepped towards me and I stepped back then he took another step and I stepped two steps back he took two more steps and I stepped back hitting the wall . I closed my eyes not wanting to look at him .

I sensed him getting closer towards me . I felt his breath on my face and a slight wind go across my neck .

"If you listen you won't have to worry about this but you tend to be stubborn so I'm gone help you out ". He growled in my ear as he pressed himself onto me .

My breathing escalated as he ran his hand across my exposed stomach and down my spine .

"Let me go and I -I promise you that I won't talk about this I'll forget it and I won't be stubborn no more I promise ."

"Oh so now you wanna go "?

"Yes "

"You ain't wanted to go when I put this necklace around yo neck he said while snatching the necklace . You ain't wanted to go when I put clothes on yo back he said while growling in my ear his body pressed against mine . You ain't wanted to go when you came over here every night he stated then stroked my lower back and leg .

"Michael pl-

"Shutup ! "

I kept quite while a few tears rolled down my cheek .

"All before you ain't wanted to go but now you wanna go .. He laughed then glared at me . How about I help you since you wanna go " . He said while ramming me against the wall and roughly pulling on my legs around his waist . He gripped my back while digging his nails into my skin . He pulled me onto the bed while going in his draw for a gun .

"Michael I'm sorry .. I'm sorry .. Please .. I'm sorry baby ". I said while caressing him .

He put his hand around my neck while pushing me down into the bed . I straddled trying to break his grasp . He bent down and put his face in the crook of my neck revealing his warm breath .

"Mic-Michael I- I can't b-breath" .
He smirked then pushed me deeper down in the bed . I started squirming while tears rolled down my face . I felt the lil bit of air fading away while I closed my eyes . He stopped chocking me but got off the bed to take off his pants . I layed back trying to catch my breath when I heard him say "boot over" and took the belt off his pants .

"Baby please .. No . I'm sorry Michael I'm sorry .. Forgive me please .

He looked at me then at the belt then back at me . He rammed me into the bed then took the belt and put it over my head . He lifted up my shirt and put my arms above my head while wrapping the belt across them tying me to the bed . He walked out without saying a word and I just laid their bowling in tears and shaking because of the cold air that was circulating in the room .

______________

How is it so far ?
//The Other Side Of Him
~AyooChicoo