t w o

The next morning I wake up early and hungry. I want to stay in bed, but my body wants another thing. To eat.

I put a hoodie on and some sleepers and make my way towards the kitchen.

I see a shirtless and attractive back that could only belong to one person and that person is Cameron. He's serving himself a bowl of cereal.

"Hey April," he says with a raspy morning voice.

"Hi." I smile.

"How did you sleep last night?" He asks.

"Fine, a little bit terrified, though. You?"

He chuckles, "same as you."

We kept this small conversation going all the way through breakfast. My brother was still sleeping, and soon he'll be awake.

He knows I have a crush on Cameron, and he hates it. But, gladly, he didn't do anything about it. As in, stop talking to him, or stop inviting him over. He needs to understand that I'm not a baby anymore. He cannot be trying to control me all the time, now. I can make my own choices, I'm almost eighteen.

I suspect Cam knows I have a crush on him too, since everytime I see him, he smirks or winks at me. He tries to tease me every single time. Only if he knew... The things I'll do... But who am I kidding? Why would he notice a girl like me? Besides, being his best friend's sister isn't a perk.

"Morning," Chris says rubbing both of his eyes.

"Sleeping beauty finally woke up," I say and Cameron laughs. I grab my bowl of cereal and put it on the sink, and head upstairs.

I miss my friends. I grab my phone and FaceTime call the three of them. None of them answer, as usual. But, I don't blame them, they're having fun, seeing their families... They're busy. And I, on the other hand, as bored as ever.

I begin watching a movie, followed by another, and another. In the meanwhile, Cameron came into my room and said he was leaving, which made me sad. Even if I'm not spending time with him when he's around, is nice knowing that he is here. I hear his laugh and his voice almost everytime he speaks. I love it.

"April, when are we having dinner?" Chris asks entering into my room.

"I don't know. Where's mom and dad?"

"They went out to a dinner with dad's boss," he sighs and sits down on my bed, "can you cook?"

"Can we order... I don't know, pizza? Chinese food?" He knows I'm not the best cooker.

"Chinese it is! I'll go order some." He jumps out of my bed and goes to his room.

I continue watching my third movie of the night, which was very interesting, and my favorite of all times, by the way. I tend to re-watch a lot of movies. Everytime I watch this one I ask myself: who would've think that Heath Ledger would be a hundred times hotter as the role of the bad boy? Well, actually, me. Men are no good, if they're not bad. Besides, that hot accent...

A notification sound interrupts my thoughts about this gorgeous man. And speaking of gorgeous men.

snapchat from camerondallas

I quickly slide my fingers into the screen and put the passcode. Quickly, I press the yellow application and let a breathe leave my mouth, making me a little bit calmer. I press his name in bold camerondallas, that is next to a red-pinkish square.

His beautiful face pops into my screen with a message that follows: "i wish we could've cuddle last night though..."

Followed by another snapchat of him on his bed and the message read: "goodnight 😅😘"