fight me; five

ONE boy broke into tears and she dropped her arms to her sides. Ja then glared at the American-looking boy and stomped over to him. His eyes widened as she made her way right under his nose. She wrinkled her nose in anger and jabbed at his chest with her finger.

Woozi and the others stood there with his mouth open. "This -- " she pointed at herself, " -- is someone you don't mess with. Do you understand?" The American kid, Hansol, nodded frantically and she nodded once.

She ran her fingers through her crazy hair and sighed, moving back to Jihoon. His mouth formed a smile that his mind had no control over. Blood ran to his cheeks, turning him bright red.

The others were still gaping at her in fear and she noted, "So, pizza you were saying?"

Wonwoo was the one, who had cried. She was kind of weirded out that he wore eyeliner but shrugged because he looked pretty great with and without it.

Hansol nervously served her a slice of pizza and she deepened her voice when she thanked him, scaring him. They all had joined her and watched her eat. The boys had introduced themselves to her uneasily, as if sudden movement would offend her. She at first liked it but she didn't like people to be scared of her forever.

Jihoon sat next to her and watched as she devoured the slice. She sighed and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Look," Ja began. "Don't be afraid of me. I don't believe in satan and saying it makes me feel confident. So, uh, you should've be scared of me forever."

They stared at her. "I mean, yeah, I could break your legs for all I care but I wouldn't do it for fun. So, uh, sorry for scaring you guys. The pizza's great and uh, I'll pay uh, Mr. Chan back. But, I'd like to properly introduce myself."

She brushed her hair back from her face. "I'm Ja, and I'm a loser." Ja offered a warm smile, which actually calmed them down a bit. Seungcheol, the one who had opened the door, cleared his throat. "Hi." He merely said.

The girl turned to the others and nodded her head with a pursed-lip smile. "Eh, dongsaeng, how'd you get that?", asked Minghao, pointing at her cast.

She breathed out heavily and raised her cast to examine it. Ja gaped at her cast, not looking at them, when she explained how stupid she was. A few of the giggled, a few nodded, yet Hansol asked about her friends, interrupting her.

Joshua smacked him on the arm. She laughed half-heartedly. "Yeah, they're fine. They didn't even try to protect me really. They look great. You'd - " She paused. It offended her at how he acted for her ignorant friends instead of herself. " - You'd really like them."

Seungkwan's face formed an angry expression. "Aish, Hansol! You're so mean! The child of the devil was attacked and all you care about are her friends? That's mean, bro." He crossed his arms and stared at her pitifully. She nodded at what he had called her. Eh, fair enough.

The American-looking kid shifted his jaw and sank a bit into his chair. "Oi, Ja, finish, please! What'd you do after you were sent to the hospital?" Chan questioned frantically.

She sighed, continued all the way to where she had coffee with Woozi. That's when the others nodded suddenly, as if they were barely comprehending something. "What? What?" Ja asked and eventually to Jihoon.

His face reddened. "Well, they had expected someone like your sister since Cho Hee is your sister." Ja's eyes widened and she stood up suddenly. Great, guys, that's great. You expected another one like my sister? Gross. Her eyes narrowed and disgust showed her features.