I'm sorry......

I've never expressed myself in words, it's hard. When you wrote me that little love letter I felt defeated I could have never said anything as sweet and beautiful as that. Those words told me that you never saw color you just saw love. When we first met you were so distant, then when we talked again, you were crazy and hyper you them you gave me cookie. I was Camwhal and you were Daxie. When you kissed me you took my first kiss. When you asked me out I thought you were drunk and you would forget about me the next day but you didn't. You called me your baby girl and other names that warmed my heart. I made a promise to you that I would never do anything to harm myself I threw all of the pills and razors away. But all of the pressure was on me my grandmother passed, my brother got into a fight and could have been killed, I got hate comments and I'm a very fragile person. I slipped and I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt you like I did and just because you have a life doesn't mean that you have to hurt yourself over me. I gave you a warning but you looked passed it and still comforted me. You don't have to talk to me everyday 24/7 I'm not the type of girl that wants that all you have to do is say 'hey' at least. I'm sorry if I could turn back time and stop myself I would but don't you dare say that this is your fault because it wasn't none of it was and if you're avoiding me or going to break up with me I get it do I want to hell no but I hurt you. I just hope that whatever decision you make will be a good one.

I love you Daxie you mean more to me than anyone else.