Chapter 14

Hey uh so this chapter's gonna switch between Molly and Jordans to the boys'.

"Wakeup sunshine!" Molly whispered into Kelsey room, followed by a loud groan from the pillow filled with tears.

"I think I'm just gonna lay here until it's time for food" she dug her face deeper into the pillow and started to cry again.

"Don't cry.." Molly rubbed her back.

"I have every r-reason to... I realized i-it was a dumbreason for me to l-leave. And now if I do go back, he won't want me ba-ack" she said shakily.

"We'll find a way to make it better. Now come on, we're having chocolate chip pancakes. I know those are your favorite."

It was true. She started to weep again.

"What's wrong?"

"Nate made me those all the time"

"Well let's go! I can make them pretty good too!"

They walked downstairs and sat at the table and ate. Kelsey knew she looked terrible, because Jordan kept making scared faces at her. Her face felt sticky from her mascara too. Molly elbowed him and he stopped.

"Kel do you wanna watch Doctor Who?" Molly asked. She didn't have a thing for the show, but she'd watch it to make her feel better. Kelsey nodded her head and washed off her plate. She groggily dragged herself upstairs and laid back on the bed and turned it on. She soon fell back asleep, dreaming of Nate...

"Wake up, darling." he kissed her on the cheek. He picked her up and spun her around.

"Guess what?" he smiled

"What?" she replied.

"I love you" he smiled and nose-kissed her.

"Naaate. You cant stay in here forever." Andrew shouted in the room.

He groaned and sat up. "Why not?" he asked.

"Because you have an important life to live, Mr. Ruess."

"Not anymore. Kelsey was the best thing that ever happened to me. Sorry, Jack"

(Nate actually dated Jack's sister, Rachel)

"It's fine"

"It was a stupid thing I said. If I tried to find her she wouldn't want me back."

Jack and Andrew frowned at him and walked downstairs to leave him alone. He got up from the bed and looked in the mirror. His hair was sticking up in every direction and his face was dry from the tears, and bags were layered under his eyes.

He walked over to Kelsey's old suitcase of clothes. He opened it up and smelled them. It was weird, but he loved the smell of her. It was a mixture of his cologne and perfume. A few tears escaped his eyes as he shut the suitcase.

Nate walked over to his nightstand and opened the bottom drawer. There, all by itself, was the engagement ring for Kelsey. He began to cry again, thinking of how happy he'd be if she were here. He was desperate for her. So desperate, he spilled all of her clothes on the bed and he laid back under the covers so he could smell her as he fell back asleep.