mezzo forte

The silence that flooded the room was only broken by the soft cough of Sirius Black. He moved to get up from where he was sitting to exit the door with a mutter of "I'll leave you guys to it."

Remus's eyes latched onto the brown irises of Feyre, and his mind reeled with questions. A sigh escaped her lips as she wiped the tears away from her cheeks and sat down on one of the beds.

Her voice was soft when she spoke next, her words piercing him, "If you haven't noticed, I fancy you."

A suprised noise sounded from the back of Remus's throat. His eyes widening as he leaned against a post of his bed. His limbs fell limply to his sides while his body slid to the floor.

"How long?" The question escaped his lips and he immediately wanted to take it back. Yes, Remus, that's what you say when a girl tells you they like you.

Feyre didn't seemed too disgruntled by it for a soft smile graced her lips, "A month. Maybe longer."

Remus felt a sly smirk slide into place, "Beat you."

Fey's eyebrows knit together over her wet eyelashes, and Remus continued with two simple words, "Fourth year."

He could still remember the moment he had realized that he had seen her as more than a friend. Her hair had been let down from it's usual messy bun, and the scent of vanilla had hit his senses before she did. She had walked into the common room with a bright smile, and her voice had called out his name. Night had fallen outside, but the fireplace crackled cheerily with flames licking it's walls. Feyre had plopped beside him with a soft sigh and a dazed look in her eyes. She had just come from dinner - Remus had left early to go to the library - and something was different about her. Remus looked over at her with a bemused smile, and she looked sleepily back at him. Her only explanation of why she was acting like this was "James just serenaded Lily in the middle of the feast. It was a riot. I love love." Her giggle escaped into the air around them, and Remus could only look at the way her lips looked in the firelight. He was a goner after that.

"Two years?" Feyre's voice was laced with incredulous suprise, and Remus smiled softly in reply.

"Two years."

"What about that whole speach of not deserving love?"

Remus shrugged, "Never have thought I deserved you."

She seemed to deflate before she joined him on the floor, her body moving to settle along his lap. Her hands moved his face to look up at hers, and the blush running along his neck was all thanks to the few inches separating their lips.

Fey's heart pounded against her chest, and her hands shook lightly as a reply ghosted through her mouth in a whisper, "I've always been yours."

The tension was soon relieved as Remus's hand slipped behind her neck to pull her face toward his. Her lips warm and soft against his as they moved together. Breaths and body warmth were shared as he relished in the taste of her lips, and she was drunk on the feeling of his skin.

Feyre let out a soft sigh as Remus slid his tongue softly along the length of her lips, and just as he moved closer to her there was a burst of sound and light from their right.

"THERE WILL BE NO HANKY PANKY IN THIS DORMITORY!"

Fey responded to the yell as she pushed herself away from a stunned Remus. Her body still tingled from the fire of his touch, but the wild look in James's eyes made her cheeks flame in color. "Honestly, Prongs. Like I would fuck him here."

A cough seemed to be the response that Remus used to bring himself back to the scene before him. His mind suddenly aware of the words that Feyre had just shared to the group. His body suddenly aware of what had just happened.