DINOBOTS

We were trying to get off of lock downs ship when I decided to ask,
"He's got to have a seperate ship,I mean what if this one was under attack?They would need something to get out seperately so they all wouldn't be killed...."
"Scarlet has a point,and the only ship I know is where Lockdown held me captive."Optimus said looking down at me.
"Let's get to it then"Hound said running to the area,or whatever we were held in.
****Time Skip****
We landed near a train station,I think,and then I seen Bee with Uncle Cade,Tessa,and Shane.
"Finally we can tell Bee the good news,we've got a ship,we can leave this dust ball planet."Crosshairs said waving his hand and got off of the train he was laying on.Uncle Cade was getting out of Bee when Optimus said,
"You have no idea what you humans have put on yourselves."
"What!?! What is it this time?" Uncle yelled.
"They're leaving,and we are going to be hunted until the government catches us." I said in realization,but I could understand that,I mean,they are being hunted.
There was an argument for a good while when Uncle called Joshua about my father.As I waited with the bots,Optimus wanted to talk to me.
"How is your leg?"
"Fine,thank you."I said with a smile.
"I wish I was able to spend more time with you,but I'll only cause you more harm."He said with sad optics.
"As I have said many times,when I signed up for this I knew what I was doing,so I know what I did when I went with you."
He smiled softly,but it was replaced with a scowl when Uncle said we had to go to Hong Kong,China.
"How fast can this thing go?" Uncle asked Drift.
"Very fast. It's a spaceship."Drift said with what sounded like amusement.
We went to HK and when we seen Joshua,Uncle,Tess, Shane,Hound,and Bee were knocked off the ship when one of the 'Con's shot at the ship with them leaning over the edge,but I was with Prime,Drift,and Cross hairs.
When the others were knocked off we,those in the ship,we're flying out of control.We landed in what looked to be a clearing,but I couldn't move 'cause Prime had his servos over my body.When everyone was okay we left the ship to look around.
/Prime!what are our orders for the humans? Can I squish the bald one?/Hound said over Optimus' com:link.
"They're in trouble."Optimus reported to the others.
"Well I say they get what they deserve." Crosshairs replied.
"Hey,greeny,this is my family we're talking about,and if I remember correctly,my Uncle fixed your only Leader and Prime."I said with built up confidence.
Before I walked to the ship Optimus went with me along with putting me on his shoulder.We were soon in a room with many swords.
"Recognise one of your knights"Optimus said pulling a sword that had a red hilt.
As he did this I felt heat on my neck and looked down to see my necklace glowing a bright red. As I looked up I seen a sword that had a hilt that resembled a Pair of dragon wings.When Prime was done he noticed this too.
"The sword of Bluewing,the femme predacon queen and Prime."Optimus said with awe.
"Well apperently it chose me." I said as Optimus put me near the sword,and I jumped onto it.Soon I was engulfed in bright blue and red light.
Primes POV(Very Rare And Short :D)
As I watched Scarlet get engulfed in blue and red light I had to shield my optics because it was so bright.When the light disappeared,however,I didn't see Scarlet,but a beautiful sapphire blue femme with a Scarlett red outlining.Her wings were the same color as her base finish and her optics.
"Scarlet?"I asked with surprise and awe.
Scarlets POV
When Optimus said my name as a question I smiled.
"Yeah,and I look good."I said striking a pose making Prime blush.
I then remembered the sword and noticed it changed to fit my hand with one or two hand-er-servos.
Well this will be hard to explain to uncle." I said with an upset look in my optics.
We then went to the room where me and Prime were.I soon noticed the cells where four Cybertronians were held and one looked at me with wide optics.
"Why Grimlock see femme predacon with pretty necklace?"GRIMLOCK asked with a language I had no idea I could understand.
" I was not a predacon femme before,but a being that inhabits this planet called Earth."I said as Optimus cut the metal with the sword he just obtained.
"The legend exists."Optimus said in the language Grimlock and I spoke in.
We then went out and I seen the look on Crosshairs' face.
/Which one are you more surprised about?The Dinobots,or the fact that you don't see a human,but a predacon instead?/I sent to him using the com:link.
/Both./He sent back.
When Optimus was talkining to us and then the Dinobots he said,or challenged,
"You either fight with us or fight against me."
Grimlock then roared and charged for Optimus while the others watched.I looked over at the other Dinobots and asked in their language,
"What are your names?"
"Me Strafe.Me Ptranadon as you humans say."
"Me Scorn. Me Spinosaur."
"Me Slug. Me Triceratops."
"And me Slash. Me Veloceraptor." Said Dino said
"Wait,I thought there was only four?" I asked.
"No,pretty femme miscounted."Slash said.
Before I spoke again I heard a roar.As I turned around I seen Grimlock.And the Dinosaur he was the king of all the reptiles,he was the Tryannosoarus-Rex.
"Well,I don't need to ask him."I said putting my hand above my helm.
"You defend my family,or die."Prime said tired.
"I would go with the first offer,big guy."I said patting his head.
He looked at me and nodded slightly.I smiled and looked at the others to give them a nod and smile.We got on some of the Dinobots and charged into Hong Kong.'Don't worry Uncle Cade,we're coming,'I thought.