THE FINALE PART 2

Sorry I didn't add it in before,but the dragon above is Scarlets Beast Form(without the yellow).I would also like to have a shout out to Sarafina10 for giving me a song,Thanks I appreciate it.Also tell me in the comments if I should add a bonus chapter.On with the story!

Drift pointed to a car that was slightly broken.
"Here."He said to my Uncle,Tess,and Shane.
I ran over to Optimus to see what he wanted me to do.
"Help lead them away from the city.At all costs."Optimus said putting a servo on my shoulder plate.
I nodded my helm then changed to my Beast mode and followed the others.As we were a little ways from the city I heard a wirring noise behind us,and,being smart,I looked behind me as I flew to see Lockdowns ship and the Vortex was open still,but this time picking metal things up like a magnet then dropping them.I tried to fly quickly when the metal dropped and cut the tip of my wing.I snarled in pain,but kept flying as well as avoiding dropped metal.I will strangle Lockdown,I thought as I looked at the ship.
The others were swerving,in the car,to avoid any damage to the car they were driving so it could take them farther,but with the ship making its way towards us we ended up being driven back to the city,yay,note sarcasm.They drove into a garage as I stayed above,in case something happened,till I was being drawn upward,as in Lockdown was above us,when I was suddenly dropped.
"Are you okay Scar?"Asked Tess.
I nodded my helm in response,'cause...well...I can't speak in this form.Anyway we made our way OUT of the garage when I came across somebot,as in my sire,or better known as Galvatron.My instincts told me to fight him,but I ignored them so I could help my family.As we ran I was soon being lifted up again,and as I struggled to hang onto something Uncle was yelling my name.I was getting higher than what I was before and noticed it was getting the Dinobots along with Optimus.I continued to claw at the building I was above when I heard Optimus yell as well as shoot at the vortex,and I just rhymed.Sorry off task,anywho,the seven of us was dropped and when Optimus was near me I quickly grabbed him then turned my back towards the ground.When we hit solid ground I winced softly as pain shot through my protoform.Letting Optimus up I stood as well.
"Are you alright?"He asked.
/Yes./I said through grinted dentas.
"Are you sure?"He asked knowing that I most defenately am not alright.
/Just a little pain through my backstrut./I said in defeat.
"Do not over work yourself for now."He said calmly.
/well I didn't want to see you hurt./I countered.
"I have been through worse I could handle a fall to the ground."He said crossing his arms.
I growled in response when the others came over.
****Time Skip(To Optimus Vs Lockdown)****
When Optimus left I felt like though I needed to be there to help in case something happened.As I went to go Crosshairs grabbed my servo.
"You heard what Optimus said....."
"Not to follow him? Yes,but he told me once that he wished to spend more time with me. Well if he doesn't come back alive I fear he will never get that chance,and he's saved my tailpipe more than I can count. I owe him this I said yanking my arm free when Crosshairs had nothing else to say.
I ran to where Optimus went when he went to fight Lockdown,but seen he was pinned by said bot.I transformed to my beast form while letting out a blood curling roar while charging at Lockdown.I jumped then grabbed him in my claws to throw him a little bit away from us then changed to my bipedal form while holding my sword.
"You will not harm him again."I growled as I snuck a peek at Optimus.
"So,the human femme becomes a cybertronian after all."Lockdown said with a sneer.
However I growled in reply saying,'Watch what you say.'
"Not one to talk?Well,how about this!"He yelled charging.
I charged as well and soon our swords clashed.I swung a fist,which did damage,then released a fatal low with my sword.However it only made him stumble.He regained his posture and then charged for me.I used my sword to block the oncoming attack causing me to slide backwards.we ran at each other again,but this time with sheer force.I hadn't paid attention to Optimus because I was trying to protect him,but when I looked over I realised the biggest mistake I made,NEVER take your eyes off an opponent in battle.
"I am surprised you managed to knock a few blows on me femme,but I will not allow it a second time."Lockdown said,but was soon being shot at by....Uncle Cade!
"No!Get out of here!"I yelled getting a punch right in the kisser.
"Quiet femme,and now the fun has just begun."He said with yet another sneer.
I waited for him to look the other way when I gave him a sucker punch to the chin.
"Rule #1,NEVER take your eyes off an opponent.By the way...."I said pointing behind him.
He looked to where I pointed and seen Optimus behind him,whilst getting punched repeatedly.When he stumbled I walked up to Optimus getting in a fighting stance.
"I told you to go with the others."He said sternly.
"Why would I leave you to the mech that destroyed my home when you could get hurt?"I said giving him a side look before we engaged Lockdown again.
I was soon pinned under Lockdown no sooner than we started.But when I was getting choked by Lockdown,Optimus used his sword and split Lockdown in half.He helped me up while I was coughing,and said,
"What you did was wreckless,"
"I was only..."I started until Prime interrupted.
"BUT I love you for doing that."He said as I blushed a deep blue.
We left the area and met up with the others.As I walked over I was tackled by the Dinobots,who were in their bipedal form,and they said,
"We Dinobots were worried for Scarlet."
"I'm happy about that,but I'm fine."I said struggling to get out of their grip.
"Fellow warriors,you are free!" Optimus yelled and they changed to their Dino forms.
Before they left Grimlock roared a farewell,mainly towards me,and I transformed to my beast form and roared back.
"Boyfriend?"Crosshairs asked.
/No,I consider them family as well as everyone right here,including one that is more./I said looking at Optimus while changing to my bipedal form.
"Autobots,there remains a bounty on my head.I endanger you all if I stay.I will take the seed as far from this planet as possible.You will remain here and protect these humans,and all they can be."Optimus said looking at the Autobots,then at my human family.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.Stand a little taller.Doesn't mean i'm alone.What doesn't kill you makes a fighter.
I looked at Optimus with sad optics.
"I suppose that this is goodbye forever?"I asked
"Do not think of this as goodbye,but as a new beginning.Whenever you look to the stars think of it as my soul."He said holding our servos together while standing infront of me.
I was looking up at him when he leaned his helm down to mine as we kissed.
"I will always love you,Scarlet,remember that."Optimus said giving me a hug.
He had left with the seed as he blasted off into space,and I stood there,a single energon tear fell,and said,
"I will."

Footsteps even lighter.Doesn't mean I'm over...cause you're gone.

My name is Scarlet Yeager,and I send this message to Optimus's creators and any other sentinent beings out in the vast space.Optimus is coming and he will protect those he loves.He will find you.If you want to mess with Earth you can try,but we are waiting.
AND WE SHALL STAY.

That's a wrap!I really enjoyed writing this,so please tell me if I should make another fanfiction,and if so about what.I will say that I can't do anime,sorry for those who watch anime.