Chapter 1: A Fresh Start

A Fresh Start...

Well, that is my new perspective on this whole living in Minnesota situation. My parents told me about moving here at the end of my eigth grade year. I was extremely mad and I stayed in my room for an entire week bawling my eyes out. I couldn't stand the thought of leaving all of my friends that I have known since my first day of kindergarten. I had lived here in Colorado for the full fourteen years of my life.

When I finally got over the fact that we were moving, I became curious about the house we were moving into. Then, I decided to ask my mom and she told me in full detail all about it. The only thing I heard her say though, was that we were going to be living on a lake.

**

The first thing I did when I got to my new house was throw on my swim suit and walk out back to our lake front. It was absolutly beautiful. I decided to take a picture and text it to all of my friends from Colorado because I made them a promise that I wouldn't forget about them and I would keep them updated on my new life.

"I've got a suprise for you!" my dad said walking up behind me.

"Really, what is it?" I wondered.

"We have leftover money from when we sold our house in Colorado, so, your mother and I chose to buy a boat and a jetski!" my dad exclaimed.

"NO FREAKING WAY!" I yelled.

My dad walked away smiling at himself and I realized that this just might be better than Colorado.

**

We moved to Minnesota at the begining of August which gave me about a month to make friends and get used to our town but, before I knew it I only had a week  left before school actually started and I didn't really know anyone or anything about this place. I was growing more nervous each day. I had spent the month of August unpacking my things and sitting on the sand in my backyard tanning.

I was stressing out about this problem and complaining all day. My mom finally got sick of it and told me to go jetskiing to help me release my stress .

I went to change into my swim suit and headed out to the water. I jumped on the jetski and started my regular route (which was what I did so I didnt get lost) that led me around the lake. When I got about straight across the lake from my house I noticed this really hot guy sitting on the end of his dock staring at me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!

I'll try to have the next chapter up by this friday but, no guaruntees! Keep a lookout for it.

Thanks for reading!

Comment and Vote, please! :)

--nicolestories <3