This is not my idea of making friends.

Chase obviously recognizing this girls voice cringed at it. I turned around to see this gorgeous brunette, with long, wavy hair. She was standing there in an aqua colored bikini that was showing more than enough of her fair share of cleavage. I glanced at her face to see bright blue eyes glaring back at. I looked away from her increasingly angry face and back to Chases, giving him a confused stare.

His eyes contained a bit of anger, confusion, and I thought maybe a little look of lust? I wasn't sure. Then, he looked at me with an apologetic face.

"Well, I think I should be going," I suggested standing there awkwardly feeling like a third wheel. I started walking down to my jetski. Then, I saw that it was docked. Crap! I thought. I didn't want to go back there with that girl that was shooting daggers at my face with her eyes. I'm guessing she is a jealous ex-girlfriend.

Chase came running down the walk. " Here, Alex, Let me help you with that." He walked up to the jetski and cranked the wheel releasing it into the water.

"Uhh, thanks, I guess," I said not looking him in the eye.

"Yeah! No problem, we should really do this again. Could I call you maybe?" he suggested as I hopped on my jetski turning it on.

"Ah, no I don't want to interupt anything," I said and turned my jetski and rode off.

"Wait, What!" he shouted, but I just tuned him out. I can't do this again. I can't  keep thinking stuff like this. He doesn't like me. That was obviously a girl he was interested in and not me so I should just stop bothering him, and stop wasting my time.

I pulled um to my house, walked into the back door and threw the keys in the bowl.

"How was it?" My mom asked.

"Fine" I mumbled and walked up the steps to my room. I closed my door and then collapsed on my bed and broke out in sobs.

_______________________________________________________________________________

How is it so far?

please comment, vote, and save

I'm sorry it's really short. Next one will be longer! I pinky swear ;)

This just seemed like a good place to stop and I thought I should really post this being the last time was almost a month ago. I've just been really busy and then I leave on vacation next week on Thursday. I will try to get one, if not two, up before then. Please stick with me I've just been so busy with things.

Alright, talk to y'all real soon!

nicole xxx