Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Zelda POV
"Well you didn't have to sit next to the window," my brother Link retorts to me.
We had been eating at Fire House Subs and I was trying to get out to throw away my trash.
"Stop being such a prick Link," Our older sister Cherry states hitting the back of his head.
"Hey," he says defensively, rubbing his blonde head. We hadn't talked in a while since Link is busy with his photograph place and Cherry stayed in the Crystal Empire with Mom taking classes online.
"So yeah," I state, rubbing my hair. We had talked on the phone a little bit but she's been really stressed with our mom, for she's been a alcoholic our whole lives and when our father left when Link and I were two while Cherry is only a mer three.
"How's Jay?" Cherry asks me,
"Pretty good, she's finding graphic design pretty interesting. We've made a few friends but yeah," I say, when I see Fluttershy walk in with DJPOP, Fluttershy looked flustered. I wave to them and my siblings turn to see them. Once they reach our table I see Fluttershy's eyes are blood shot and look in distress.
"Hi DJPOP, hey Flutters," I say, they wave.
^_^
Sorry for such a shitty chapter guys! I've been really out of it lately and yeah......
I start school Wednesday (August 6th) and I'll be in high school, whoopty fucking do!
In this chapter I introduced two more OC's, my brothers Link Heart, and my cousin Zarnold119 who is Cherry Tiara.
Thank if you read and if you do, comment "dick biscuits" (if you know the reference thank you)
^_^Kry/K