vi

"keep an eye on her"

-

[ROSE POV]

McGonagall came storming over to us. I glanced at Dimitri who was trying to keep a professional look.

"Detention. Tomorrow night. My office. Eight," she said angrily. Her expression calmed when she saw me and Dimitri. "Hello, welcome to Hogwarts. I'm sure you will both be good roll models." She looked at me and smiled.

"Of course," I replied smiling as well. Dimitri snorted.
"Sorry," he said. "I have a cold." McGonagall smiled again and walked back to the teachers table. The moment she was gone Dimitri burst out laughing.

"Of course," he mimicked me in a high voice. I don't usually see him laugh so if he wasn't laughing at me I would be happy right now. I gave him a death glare. Unfortunately they don't work on Dimitri.

"One. That was rude," I started. "Two. I do not sound like that!"

"Thank you everyone. I hope you enjoyed the feast. Now. Up to bed with you." Professor Dumbledore said happily.

As the six of us turned to leave I heard my name being called by the one and only Ellen Kirova. Brilliant.

"What did you do now?" Dimitri asked.
"Nothing," I answered. He gave me a look that clearly said 'I don't believe you'. "It's true."

I turned around.

"What ever it was Miss I didn't do it. Swear," I said staring her in the eye.
"Yes I no Hathaway," Kirova said harshly. "Though I wouldn't put anything past you." She turned to Dimitri. "Keep an eye on her Guardian Belikov."

"Yes Ellen," he said going all professional again.

"Now for you Hathaway. If I find out you do anything bad here you will be sent straight back to St Vladimir's academy and you will never go on any trip with the school again." She said close to my face. "And keep away from Vasilisa. You are nothing but danger to her."

"Sorry Miss but if I leave," I paused for affect. "I'm taking Vasilisa," I put emphasis on the name. "With me."

I turned around and walked out of the room only stopping to wink at a blonde sixth year guy who was staring at me.

[JAMES]

I watched bewildered as Rose stomped out of the near empty hall.

I looked at Dimitri for answers.

"She has a temper," he shrugged before following her out.
"I have a feeling," started Remus. "That this is going to be a very interesting year."

Peter, Sirius and I nodded our heads, completely agreeing with him.