Chekov

Chekov
( suggested by Lynn_FanFicLover )

"Five years huh? Think we're ready?" You asked, nudging Pavel's side, carefully not to spill the cup of hot instant noodles in your hand.
He shrugged, "Probably not, but we're going anyway."
You had been close friends with Chekov ever since you started at the academy. Being the two youngest student, with only a few weeks difference in age, there was a lot more expectations surrounding you. You had been working with Scotty for the past few weeks on the actual enterprise, making sure everything was all ready for exploration in deep space. You were travelling into uncharted territory and were nervous about what was going to be out there. You were just hoping you'd make it out alive. Pavel was the only person you knew that would be on the same ship, but you were at still ridiculously happy he would be with you.
"We'll be alright won't we," you muttered in a more serious tine.
He smiled, "whatever happens we'll still have each other."
You grinned back at him, he was a dork and you loved it.

"I swear ta God lassie, if it weren't for us this whole ship would be falling apart!" Scotty rambled angrily, tightening a few bolts around a control panel that had just gone out of control.
"I wanna go slap whoever built this goddam thing!"
"You built it scotty," you pointed out, wiping some grease off your hands with an old cloth.
"Yeah but-" Before scotty could continue there was a large and rather loud crash from across the other side of the ship. You and Scotty both looked at each other.
"We should go check tha' out eh?" He muttered, more to himself than anyone.
You nodded and followed him swiftly through the corridors of the Enterprise, weaving in and out of the other concerned people.
As you were running an alert sounded and another crashed echoed through the ship, closer this time.
"Attention all crew, we are under attack, brace for impact. I repeat, brace for impact."
You recognised that voice, you could recognise the pat thick accent anywhere. It was Chekov and he sounded pretty damn serious.
Scotty beckoned for you to hurry up as you stepped into an elevator up to the bridge. As the elevator kicked into motion Scotty groaned. "Not even a month and we're already under attack." He grumbled. The door slid open and a few people turned to look.
"Permission to enter??" Scotty asked impatiently, waiting for the someone to answe.
"Granted," Kirk mumbled, not even turning around. Chekov turned around and shot you a concerned look. You nodded and looked back up to Scotty who was trying to get some kind of explanation.
"Klingons again, they're just attacking for an uncalled reason, we're not meant to fire back."
"You've ta' be kiddin' me captain!" Scotty muttered angrily. He ran over to one of the control panels and quickly looked at a large view of the ship, showing all the damaged areas.
"Come on," he called quickly, running to the elevator. As the dorms closed Chekov mouthed to you 'Be careful.' You shot him back a smile and the doors quickly closed.
"We're going to asses the damage in sector two and try and fix as much of it as possible," he grumbled, scrambling out of the elevator. You followed after him silently, freaking out a little because this was your first real emergency and you had no idea what to do.

Sector two was pretty bad, there were injured people and burnt bits of metal everywhere. Luckily the warp core was in another sector and completely undamaged. Those things were known to explode and end very badly. Scotty threw you a spanner and beckoned you over to a large panel coming loose, possibly leaving a hole in the ship and making things worse. You screwed the panel back on tightly and sealed it up with some high grade sealant. One of the control panels was sparking crazily and Scotty ran over to it, unscrewing it and unclipping one of the wires with the spanner, stopping the sparks. You looked around at all the damage,wondering where to start. Before you could move another huge bang, bigger than all of the other ones hit the ship, sending you toppling to the ground. Scotty pulled himself up to a computer and looked at the screen.
"Sector two is completely gone!" He yelled, looking over at you, wide eyed.
"I thought this was sector two?" You called out, standing up.
"Obviously not," he called back.

You and Scotty started working away at whatever sector you were in and all the noises had completely stopped. All the red shirts that hadn't been taken out in sector two were in different sectors, leaving you and Scotty with only a few other helpers. You stopped for a second and wiped the sweat off your forehead. The temperature controls had been thrown out and it was getting ridiculously warm. You started work on another one of the damaged floor boards and making sure all the wiring underneath it was still intact.

"Y/N?!?"
"Y/N!!!!???"
A distressed voice called out across the sector and you looked up, trying to see who was calling you.
"Pavel?" You called back.
A flash of a yellow shirt came around the corner and came flying towards you.
"Y/N!" He shouted, running into you and pulling you into a tight hug.
Quite surprised, at both his tone of voice and at his suddenly romantic gesture you just kinda stood there not knowing what to do.
"Pavel what's wrong?"
"What's wrong?? I thought you died, you said you went to sector two and -" he stopped himself and caught his breath for a few seconds.
"I thought I'd lost you," he muttered, hugging you again, softly this time. You hugged him back, and smiled.
"I would have never got to tell you I love you."
"You do?"
He let go of you and looked into your eyes. "Yes a lot. I've been trying to tell you but we've just always changed to subject or something has happened. I nearly told you on our last night on earth but I couldn't."
You broke into a grin and he smiled a relieved smile.
"Pavel I love you too."
He hugged you again and let out a shaky breath, "oh God I was so scared."
"Luckily Scotty can't read a map hey?" You laughed
"Oi I heard that lass!" Scotty barked from across the room.

(A/N)
Hiiiii guuuysssss
Sorry I don't post that much anymore
I'm in the middle of a school term so I'm busy busy
Mind you suggestions do help so thank you to Lynn_FanFicLover   for suggesting it and please do message me if you want your suggestion posted
Hope you're all having a good week ^_^
- Lucky Lucky Clover