Spock

Spock

If there was one thing you were obsessed with it was paper planes. You had a box of them folded back in your room. These planes were kind of like a metaphor for freedom and free will. Many philosophers have debated whether our lives are controlled or whether we make our own decisions. Personally, you believe that your life is like a paper plane. You get folded, or made and then you get throw in one direction, but you choose where you land. You liked that, and thus the paper plane obsession began. You had finished your shift, but were staying behind just annoy Spock. You liked him but he couldn't take a hint. You could fold a million kinds of planes, but your all time favourite was just a simple design. Spock was working hard, and the plane in your hand sparked a brilliant idea. You grabbed a clean sheet of paper and a pen (which were hard to come by these days but you always had one with you) and started scribbling on the paper.

The plane landed directly in front of Spock, just as you had planned, causing the Vulcan to raise his eyebrow and put down his PADD. He turned the plane over in his hands, running his fingers along the perfectly creased edges of the paper. He looked at the top of the plane where 'Open Me!' was written. He looked over towards you, and you smiled, swinging your legs from on top of the desk. He unfolded the plane carefully, and scanned across your writing, quickly taking in the information. His facial expression stayed the same, other than the occasional movement of his amused eyebrow. You watched him take a piece of paper from next to him, with a slither of happiness in his deep brown eyes. His pen ran across the paper, and he put the pen down neatly next to him before folding the paper. His stood up, the corner of his lips curving up ever so slightly. His arm arched backwards, and the plane flew from his arms, doing a graceful loop-de-loop before landing just below your feet. You giggled looking up at him, picking the little plane up off the ground. You scanned across his writing and smiled, letting the warmth of his words spread across your entire body. You ran over to him, still holding the plane. "Really, you meant it?" You asked. He nodded, smiling only with his human eyes. You let out an awkward laugh and wrapped your arms around his neck. His hands slowly curved around your back, an his head rested in the crook of your neck. The plane stayed in your hand, and the metaphor stayed in your head, simply waiting to travel in whatever direction the wind took you.

(Authors note)

WHOOOO I can write again yeaaahhh! Dry your tears people! Anyways 3K yeah!!!! Any requests? Like does anyone want more Sulu ones? I like doing Sulu ones :)

Thanks so much folks!!!

-Lucky <3