C h a p. 19

Candy's POV

I led him into the limo and shut the door. We buckled up before the driver took off.

"I missed you all day" I said grabbing his hand.

"Wassup why you ain't come home last night?" He asked. I sighed.

"I did you we're asleep" I said.

"I went to sleep around 2 so why was you out that late anyway?"he asked.

"I had stuff to do" I said kissing his cheek.

"Okay Evelyn " he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Im sorry but your birthday here so there's no more sneaking around I promise" I said. He nodded and the rest of the car ride was silence.

We pulled up and I got out first and it was people taking my pictures. I smiled then grabbed kings hand and helped him out. They snapped up some more pictures of us. I took off his blind fold and led him into the dark club.

"Surprissseee!" Everybody yelled before Kenya and some strippers brought out the cake and started singing happy birthday. He looked at me and I smiled.

"Happy birthday baby" I whispered in his ear.

"I got some for you at home" he whispered back.

He blew out the candles and everybody clapped.

"Okay now let's turn tf up!" The dj yelled. Everybody start yelling as he cut on some music. Kenya hugged him.

"Happy birthday brother" she yelled over the music.

"Preciate it" he said.

"My nigga my nigga" Mikey said as him, Dre, and taye walked up. They called each other up as Kenya pulled me to the side.

"Oh my God I'm loving this grey" she said messing with my hair.

"Thank you boo I just wanted to do something different" I said.

"Lets getttt drunnkk bitch" she yelled dancing. I laughed. She was too turmt up.

"I gotta stay a lil sober cause image need to remember the good dick ima bout to receive tonight" I said smirking and doing my own lil dance.

"Ewww bitch" she said scrunching up her nose. I laughed and we started walking to the bar. I wasn't surprised that vicious wasn't here.

"Bich let's take some shots" Kenya said before ordering em.

The bartender sat them in front of us and I drank two back to back leaving my throat burning. I stuck my toungue and shook my head.

"Ill be back I gotta check on things" I said getting up. She nodded and I started walking around. Strippers we're holding trays with food on em. I seen a couple girls holding drinks on there asses. Some we're hanging from the ceiling. The hookah area just smelled like weed and some I saw a couple people snorting. I shrugged as long as they having a good time. King and his lil clique was in VIP with some strippers. He was smoking a blunt. I walked over and sat in his lap.

"Why you not out here dancing it's your party you better not sit down the whole time" I said. He chuckled and handed me the blunt. I took a drag and laid my head back against the wall. I took another puff before handing it back to him.

"Come dance with me" I said standing up.

"I don't think you want me to do that a nigga dick gone be hard and ima fuck you right then and there" he said causing me to laugh. I got up and tried to find a friend to dance with. Kenya was talking to sum dude and I signed and grabbed a glass off one of the strippers ass. I gulped the shot down then put it on a nearby table. I was already getting a lil drunk and high and I wanted to dance. Fuck it I'll just dance by myself.