Prologue

*This is my first fanfiction if there's anything that need to be improve please tell.
Enjoy*

Hi this is Randy Cunningham and this is story of my 2nd year as the ninja.
It may sound crazy but a lot has happened this year, at the beginning of my 2nd semester as a freshman I dated my crush Theresa Flower. We were happy together until my responsibilities as the ninja got in the way of our relationship. I wanted to tell her but I didn't want to put her in danger or make her worry and the Nomicon said no, I already got in trouble for telling Howard,I had to end it with her for her own safety. Was it hard for me, yes, did she take it well, no, never break up with a cheerleader in gym class while playing dodge ball. I was a mess when summer break came, I had to get away. The Nomicon suggested that we should go to the birth place of the first ninja, that's right I'm going to Japan!
The Nomicon thought it would be a good idea for me to see where it all began for first ninja and while I was there I had to train to. So in other words I was still going to school, in another country, for ninjas. I had to leave Howard behind and my mom couldn't come with me but my uncle Jon who was a researcher was staying in Japan gladly took me in while I would be staying there. As I waved bye to my best friend and my mom something weird happened the Nomicon started glowing when someone ran past us I didn't think to much about it as I got on the plane. When I arrived at the airport I was soon hit a realization, I couldn't understand anyone what the juice was I supposed to do! I was relieved when I heard my phone ring it was my uncle calling me to tell me to wait at the gate, sadly when I got to his house I ended up seeing books and flash cards with weird writing, that's right I was forced to understand the foreign language Japanese. Yay -_ -
Now I know I never left school.
For the next three months it was non-stop training, speaking, and learning about the original ninja. I hardly got any sleep while I was here but all the hard work finally payed off when the Nomicon decided to teach me new ninja skills. That's right look out Norrisville here comes the new and improved ninja! I got new weapons, learn how to turn invisible, control water, and I can fly! Well I can stay in the air more than a minute but I can still fly how honking bruce is that! I can even speak two languages well I could speak three if I could ever pass Spanish class, how is Debby Kang so good at speaking Spanish?
Summer was almost over and I had to go back home I was going to miss Uncle Jon and living in Japan but my family are waiting for me back home
I said goodbye to my uncle as I a boarded the plane. Then it happened again, someone ran into me and the Nomicon started glowing, again I didn't worry about it much.
When I got home the first person to pull me into a hug was Howard saying never to leave that long again, the next person to hug me was my mom, I didn't realize how much I missed them until I saw all of them together. I was laughing when Howard told me how his summer was ,apparently he was forced to talk to Heidi all summer long, it even looked like he lost a little bit of weight. I even saw Heidi with a small smile on her face when she saw us talking but for some reason when I waved hi to her she turned away from me, I wonder what happened? I was glad to be home especially when my birthday was around the corner, I'll be 15 and a sophomore in high school.
When we left the airport I saw a girl she was really pretty. She was wearing a grey sweeter with a black T-shirt with a white x across it with a white a skirt, and wearing some kind of choker. She had a tan skin tone with beautiful long black hair, most of her bangs covering the right side of her face, it looked like her eyes were green but I couldn't tell with her hair covering her face. Why would a pretty girl like her cover her face? Just when I was about to talk to her Howard called me to hurry up and that he was hungry.
The next day I woke up to the sound of a huge robotic three headed snake attacking the town. It was finally ninja o'clock, I missed saying that. What I didn't realize was that today was no ordinary day, it was the day that my life turned upside down all because of two......