Chapter 2

*I don't own rc9gn only my oc's and Randy's middle name, I actually don't know what his real middle name is and the name just kinda popped into my head as I was writing this
Anyway enjoy!!!! *

The New Girl

*3rd pov*

"Wait it's today!? But I wasn't ready!!! "

Randy yelled threw out the house as his alarm clock went off and now starring at his now very angry mother.

He stayed up half though the night playing grave punchers with Howard trying to forget that he had to go with her to get school supplies and registered in school again, he also didn't want to face Theresa. Yes even though he was the one to end the relationship between them he couldn't help the feelings he still had for her.

Not to mention he went out at 3 in the morning looking for clues to his mystery girl was. He couldn't help it, he was
mesmerized by her beauty and the look on her blushing face when he rescued her a few days ago, they were so close that the warmth of her body covered him like a blanket. He remember how soft her lips looked and wondered how would it feel to kiss them, a chill ran up his back as that moment came back to him warming his cheeks once again and with him being 15 something else started to kick in, hormones. Another lovely reminder why he always locks his doors when his mom is home.

"Randall Andrew Cunningham are listening to me!" Yelled the women as Randy was brought down to earth again now realizing how much trouble he was in. He mentally cursed himself as his mom was walking closer to him if he wanted to get her to leave he better think of something quick, that's when it hit him.

"Sorry mom I was just thinking about how we could go and see the new neighbors and that Howard's dad wanted to talk to you yesterday? Something about work I think? " The one thing he knew well about his mom was that she couldn't resist meeting new people and how much work ment to her. With a slight smile on his face he hoped that this was enough to get her to leave him alone and change the subject. As luck would have it her cell phone rang before she could say anything else she walked out of the room and mouthed to Randy to get dressed as she walked out of the room.

"I love my mom but she has horrible timing when it comes to me. Why can't I be a girl, they don't have to deal with this everytime they see someone they like." Randy mumbled as he got out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

~~~~Meanwhile downstairs~~~~

*Randy's mother pov*

"Yes I know that she was supposed to be here but she's not."

A few weeks after Randy had left to Japan I had agreed to let my friends daughter stay with us so she can go to school here. When he got back she suddenly disappeared from the airport, I found it very strange that she would just vanished without telling anyone where she was going.

She was always such a sweet shy girl, always held on to her mother's leg or mine when she saw someone new. She had as I recall medium black hair and very special eye color that I never seen before. It has been a while but I have a feeling that if I see her again I could just remember what color were they. She had somewhat of tan skin tone on her when she was younger. I wonder how much she has changed over years.

Just then I started to remember the old days when my dear friend Ana lived here and how Randy used to follow her kid everywhere when they're were babies and how much they use to say they loved each other. Ha the good old days, it seems that those times happened way to fast and at the same time they didn't.

"Yes I'm still here........Okay if she doesn't show up today I'll call in a missing child report......Yes I do to..........don't worry I'll find her.......Okay take care bye Ana.