Chapter 13

Sorry, sorry, sorry ,sorry that I haven't uploaded in like a month! But I've just been soooo busy with senior stuff since I'm an 8th grader and graduating soon! :(

Prom on Friday!! ;D Wooohoooo!

Omfg, today in sooooo freaking hot in NYC! 95 degrees!!! -___-

Pic on the side-----> Brooke

Song------> Celebrity Status by Marianas Trench. I love the song's beat! It also goes great with J&A's relationship and this chapter! (:

Enjoy this next chapter!

Also BTW pleasseeeeee check out my other stories and leave votes and comments if you can please! It's highly appreciated by me! Gracias xoxo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13

**Jayden’s POV**

            I was totally frustrated about the little happening Aubrey told me about. God, I wanted to kill that fucking bitch who decided to push my girl down the stairs. Like seriously, what man on Earth would do that to a lady? I admit to being very bad and a good fighter, but I would never in a million years hit a girl, well, unless it was that psycho, creepy girl from The Roommate movie. I just loved that part when Cam Gigandet punched that motherfucker in the face.  Props to him.

            But Aubrey was holding me back. Now I have to wait ‘till the weekend to deal with Liam. I pouted to myself with that thought as I got into my car the next morning.

            Off to Aubrey’s. I smiled hugely and my heart just felt warm and all that mushy love gushy stuff when I thought about Bree. So, this is what it felt like to be in love. I loved the feeling. Wow, it’s my first girlfriend, too. I’d never thought I’d actually be with someone like that with that commitment. But I was going to be the best boyfriend ever to Aubrey because she deserves it and I was going to do a great job at my first time… and some loving kisses from sexy Bree wouldn’t hurt. *girl squeals* Shut up, I have my moments!

             I parked in front of Aubrey’s house and picked a rose from the garden before ringing the doorbell. Dingggg Dongggg! Aubrey opened her door and her eyes widened in surprise. Ha, she didn’t expect me to be here.

             “Hey, beautiful girl,” I smiled pecking her softly on the lips. I handed her the rose. “I picked this out for you.”

              Bree stayed silent for a few moments and then finally whispered, “So I wasn’t dreaming?”

              I was confused. “What do you mean, Bree?”

             She blushed. “I thought everything from yesterday was a dream because it was so perfect.”

             “I agree, Bree-utiful. How was I so lucky to get a girl like you?”

             “I think it was the other way around.”

             “Nope, I know what I’m saying,” I winked at her.

             “Oh, thanks for the rose. You’re too sweet Jayden.”