Freddy Fazbear's

You needed a job. Fast. You woke up and walked over to the kitchen. You read the newspaper. You saw an ad for Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.
"They opened up again hey? What could go wrong?" You said sarcastically while sipping your coffee. You dialed the number on the ad. They told you to come before twelve a.m. You ran to your room amd grabbed a messenger bag. You put granola bars, fruit snacks, yogurt, and a PB&J sandwich. Plus your phone. You knew it was early, but you couldn't help it. You were so excited!

-time skip-

It was ten and you decided to get some rest before you went to work. You set the alarm on your phone to eleven p.m., unaware you accidentally typed one p.m. You fell asleep and woke at eleve fifteen.
"What the-" you looked at the clock. "Oh my gosh, I'm gonna be late!!!" You facepalmed. You ran to your car. As you started the car and noticed you needed gas. "CRAP!!!" You drove as fast as you could (without exceeding speed limits) to the gas station. You put in only ten bucks worth of gas. You made it to the pizzeria at eleven fourty five. You walked in and saw a man standing.
"Hi, I'm the night guard. My name is (y/n)."
"Hello, I'm Todd. Mind if I show you around, (y/n)?"
"Sure!" You replied cheerfully.

He first took you to your office.
"This is the computer you'll be using to check the cameras. We gave you an empty Freddy Faz mask." You noticed a button. You pointed at it and said, "What's that for?"
"I'll show you later."
"Okay?" You said in a question rather than a statement.

Next, he showed you the show stage. You saw three, well known animatronics, Bonnie, Freddy, and Chica. They looked way better than the other ones.
"These are the new animatronics. They're more advanced than the other ones." He seemed to say a bit nervous. He showed you all the party rooms and all.
"This is kids cove. Home of Mangle."
"Mangle?"
"Toy Foxy."
"Ohhhhh. I'm more familiar with her under the name of Toy Foxy."
"Yeah." He walked you over to the prize counter. You saw a large box. You had such a srong urge to ask about it. But you didn't wanna be rude. Anyway, you found yourself with the question slipping out of your mouth.
"Oooooh, what's in the box?"
"Oh, uhhh..." Todd seemed nervous. He opened up the box. When you looked in, you jumped back a little. But when you got a good look at it, you thought it was the cutest thing ever!
"Awwwww! Hi there! What are you supposed to be? A puppet, jack-in-the-box, sock monkey thing?"
"Marionette!" Todd had said suddenly.
"Marionette." You said with a sigh.

"The last place I'm going to show you, is the game area." You saw a human like animatronic holding a sign and balloons.
"Is that a balloon kid animatronic?"
"That's Balloon Boy!"
"Oh. Balloon Boy. Cool."
"Well, that's it. Your shift starts at exactly twelve a.m. So, uhhh, bye and good luck, (y/n)." He gave a thumbs up and walked away.
"Okay, bye." You forced a smile. You walked to your office. "Okay now. Checking cameras can't be so hard. Right?"

-time skip-

2:15 A.M
You woke up. You had not realized that you had fallen asleep. You quickly checked every camera. You noticed that Bonnie and Chica were already gone. All the other animatronics were still in place. The Marionette was starting to climb out of its box. You slipped on the mask hoping, that like the others, he would think you're an animatronic yourself. You suddenly felt as if you were getting watched. You felt someone standing in front of you. You turned your head a little. You pulled up your mask slightly. Enough for you to be able to get a better view of what was in front of. You saw The Marionette. He walked over next to you and sat down. He just sat there staring at the computer screen with you.
"Hi, puppet." He looked at you. You saw that huge smile on his face along with the other details on his face. You both heard as if someone was going through the vents. You turned on the light for both vents. You saw Chica staring at you through one of them. Marionette glared at her. She turned around and crawled all the way back. He turned back to you. You flashed your light down the hall and saw Chica standing there.
"GO. AWAY!!!" Marionette handed you the mask. You smiled with a sigh and slipped it on. He checked the cameras for you.

-time skip-

6:00 A.M
You looked down at your phone and saw it was already six. You got up and started walking away, forgetting you still had on the Fazbear mask on. Marionette ran up to you. You stopped and looked at him. He took off the mask. You looked at him and blushed with a small smile. You walked to the glass doors and saw Todd with keys. He opened the door.
"How was your first night?"
"Cool." You replied with a thumbs up.
"You know, I don't mind if you stay to eat before we open up for the day."
"Yay, thanks!" You clapped your hands and winked.

You ran over to the prize counter. Before you sat down to eat, you opened the music box.
"Hey." You whispered. "Heeeeeyyyyyy." You saw Marionette look up at you. You grabbed his hand. He climbed out of the box. You sat down and gestured for him to sit next to you. You took out the granola bars, fruit snacks, yogurt, and the sandwich you packed. You took out all the fruit snacks and sorted them by color. While you were busy sorting snacks, Marionette went into his human form. When you looked at him, you jumped back a little.
"Probably didn't know I had a human form, did ya?" He elbowed you and smiled. You shook your head, smiling like an idiot. "Call me Mari, Mario, or Puppet." He held out his hand.
"Hi. Puppet." You shook his hand still smiling
"And you are....?"
"(y/n). I'm the new night guard." Still smiling.
"I know that."
"Cool." You blushed and stopped smiling. You finished eating and you two chated for a while. You got up. You felt a hand on your wrist. You turned around.
"Stay. A little longer please. I'm usually alone." Marionette said sadly.
"Sorry but I have to leave. I promise, I'll come to work early today!"
"Okay. I guess. Bye, (y/n)." He said already getting back in his box.
"Bye Marionette." You walked to your car.

When you got home, all you could think about was Marionette. You decided to let it go and fell asleep.