An Accident

You knew you liked him. Somewhere deep in your mind. You just didn't wanna show it. You wanted to tell your friend, but she would think you're crazy and would start begging you to introduce him to her. You felt as if your heart was locked. You tried to avoid falling in love with him. You spent the whole day in your house pigging out on junk food. You felt like slamming your face into a wall. You were gonna do it, except with a pillow. But your friend called.
"Yes?" You answered sadly.
"(y/n), you sound sad. Did you find out?"
"What?"
"Oh. Sooooo.....uhhhh. Someone you know, got in a terrible accident." You immediately got nervous.
"Who?"
"A friend. Of ours."
"Who? WHO?" You were angry now.
"Uhhhhhh. Your. Uh. Um. C-cousin."
"Why did you say it was a friend?"
"To soften the blow." You immediately hung up and burst to tears. All you felt like doing was running into the arms of a loved one. And right now, that loved one was Marionette.

-time skip-

You went to work at seven. After you grabbed your pizza, you walked to your office and sat alone eating.

When your shift started, Marionette was already waiting for you in his human form. He noticed that you weren't as excited to see him as you usually were.
"(y/n), you seem sad."
"Well, a family member did die today so." You shrugged trying to hold back tears.
"Oh. Oh gosh, that's terrible." Marionette put his arm around you. "I'm so sorry." He rubbed his arm.
"It-it's okay."
"Y-you know, I, uh, I was killed by a person. My mother was unaware of my whereabouts, so a strange man drew me into a room. Where I was killed. And that's how I became the puppet."
"Wow, I-I'm sorry."
"Don't be." He grabbed your hand. You rested your head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

-time skip-

You woke up. You couldn't breathe, you opened your mouth to say something, but no words came out. You heard faint chatter.
"Stop!"
"We have a strict Freddy Faz suit policy, no rule breakers, Marionette." You tried to get the mask off. You were fighting for your life. You heard a loud noise and following was sobs. You managed to get the mask off. The mask was snatched out of your hands. You saw Marionette sitting in the corner of the room sobbing.
"What do you want?" You asked the three animatronics.
"You broke a rule, but we can fix that." Toy Chica said with a smirk. You saw them holding the Freddy Faz mask above your head.

You quickly dodged the mask coming down and ran. You grabbed Marionette's hand.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
"Just. Run." You kept running with him. He suddenly grabbed the baseball cap you were wearing and he put it on.
"Now what are you doing?" You asked.
"Run to the prize counter and get inside the box!"
"Why?"
"Just go!" You did as you were told and hopped in the box. You sat still to be able to listen to the conversation between Freddy and Marionette.
"There she is." Freddy walked up to Marionette, your cap was covering his face. Freddy took the cap off Marionette. "What? You're not (y/n)! Where is she?"
"I don't know." Marionette replied in a bratty voice.
"Where. Is. She?"
"I said I DON'T KNOW!" You heard a loud thud.

You heard footsteps. You were trembling with fear. You heard Freddy and Bonnie talking.
"Do you think she's in the box?"
"No. The box is too special for Marionette, he would never."
"Oh. Right." You heard them walking out of the room. You sighed with relief. You opened the box and peeked your head out. You saw no one or nothing. You closed the box, closed your eyes, and leaned on the side.
"Hey." You jumped up a little.
"How'd you get in?"
"Super stealthy ninja skills." You giggled.
"Right!"
"What time is it?"
"Five fifthy five."
"Five more minutes."
"Yay." You crawled to the other side of the box where he was sitting.

-time skip to 6 a.m-

You looked at your phone. Six. You crawled out of the box silently because Marionette had fallen asleep. You didn't stay to eat breakfast this morning, you drove home.

When you got home, you noticed Marionette still had your cap. Though, you had to admit he looked pretty cool, allnhe needed was a pair of shades and a microphone. You fell asleep.