Klaus Mikaelson

This was requested by my best friend in the whole world. I hope you enjoy this unnie

     You sat on the bed thinking when you suddenly felt a hand on your shoulder. You gasped, looking around you saw it was Klaus. "Oh hey Klaus" you said relaxing knowing it was Klaus. "What are you thinking about love" he asked sitting down next to you. "Nothing" you said a little to quickly.

     "You can tell me" he said moving your hair to the side of your neck and kissing it. Your breath hitched and you heart beat in your chest. "I can hear that _____" he said as he continued kissing your neck. "It's nothing really" you said as you got up and headed towards the door. In a flash Klaus was standing infront of you.

     You crashed into his chest. He wrapped his arms around your waist bringing you closer. He moved his one hand to gently caress you cheek. He leaned closer until he meet your lips.  He softly kissed you as you hesitantly wrapped your arms around his neck.

      He slowly stepped foward as you stepped back until your knees meet the bed. Falling on the bed Klaus crawled onto of you, straddling you. He pecked your lips on last time before he moved down to ravish your neck. He softly sucked and nibbled on your neck and felt marks that would most likely leave a mark. A blissful sigh left your lips as his lips ghosted over your sweet spot.

      He pulled back and gave you one of his signature smirks that showed his cute dimples. How could he be cute, hot, and sexy at the same time! He pulled off his shirt and threw it behind him. This gave you a nice veiw of his toned upper body. You blushed looking away since you were not acostumed to seeing him shirtless.

     His hands slipped under your shirt, you lifted your arms allowing your shirt to come off easier. He leaned down to kiss your collar bone which caused you to gasp. "Two sweet spots" he asked as he kissed your collar bone again. Getting the same response he continued to gently kiss and nibble on your collar bone. You felt his hands side down your sides and under your back.

    He unhooked your bra and slid it off your arms. A blush rushed to your face as you tried to cover yourself with your arms. "Don't _____, I love you the way you are". Hearing his reassuring words you moved your arms away. He gave you a breath taking smile before he gently gave your breasts a small squeeze.

     You felt blood rush to your face as he continued to play with your breasts. You let out small little moans but he wanted more. He latched on to your nipples causing you give off a even louder moan. Liking your reaction he messaged your other breast, causing you to arch your back. You moved your hips impatiently as you felt yourself become more aroused.

    Klaus chuckled at your impatientness and pulled away from your breasts. He unbuckled his jeans that were hanging dangerously low on his hips. He was only left in his boxer with an obvious tent. He unbuckled your pants and slid them down your legs. He pulled down his boxer and you looked away blushing.

      Even though this was not your first time you were still shy about the whole thing. He pulled your panties off which caused you to blush a whole new shade of red. Moving in between your legs he lined up at your entrance. Searching your eyes for an answer you gave him a nod. He thrusted into you and you gave a little squeak of discomfort.

     He buried his face in the crook of your neck "shit _____, your tight". You slowly moved your hips as a go ahead for Klaus to move. He pulled out beforw thrusting back into you. You let out a moan as he started moving. He gripped your hips as he continued.

     You screamed out in pleasure when you left him reach your g-spot. He went harder and faster hitting your g-spot dead on. Your back arched off the bed as you felt yourself coming to an end. Klaus drank in the image of you blushing, a moaning mess under him as he pleasured you. He trusts began getting sloppier signalling he was coming to an end also.

      With one final thrust you both came screaming each others names. You laid on the bed panting and Klaus laid next to you lightly breathing. "So are you going to tell me what's bothering you love" Klaus asked moving your hair to the side. You smiled before shaking your head no. He raised his eyebrow at you "oh really, maybe another round should convince you" he said getting back on top of you.