Those eyes

So I don't remember the last time I actually update this book but any one who still has this story on their library/ reading list enjoy this update. This whole chapter was made by my sister/ unnie jennifer230

     His eyes. If there was one word that would describe them it still wouldn't be enough. Captivating, mesmerizing, mysterious, beautiful like the ocean. Those eyes can make you do and feel anything with out having to use completion. It's amazing the power his eyes have, like a force of a supernatural power, but then again that wasn't fair from the truth. Letting out a nervous breath you slowly looked up at him.

    The intensity of his eyes made your whole body feel strangely warm. He has standing across the room from you but in a blink of an eye he was standing in front of you. You let out a shaky breath and looked down as you felt his heated glare. Gently grasping your chin he lifted your chin until he was staring directly into your eyes. God how much you loved those eyes.

     He slowly moved foward, slowly  shrinking the distance between the both of you. Still staring into his intense eyes I notice him moving closer towards my lips until we finally connected. It felt like little fireworks in your stomach but gradually made it to cannons.He pulled away from me and looked me in the eyes, in those memorizing eyes of his were a promise that I was going to get what I wanted,with that he kissed me again passionately.

     I wrapped my arms around his neck when I did that he pushed us against the wall and started kissing my neck. The sensations he was giving me was unbelieveable, I never wanted him to stop. His hand then reached down and grabbed my ass roughly making me gasp, this gave him permission to slide his tongue in. I tried fighting for dominace but ended up failing misrably. My hands did their work and pulled his jacket and shirt off.

    They then made their way up to his blond curls tugging and pulling on them. Next thing I know we were in my room on my bed still making out heavily. He went back to my neck biting and sucking roughly. His hands were all over my body while mines were on his chest making him groan.

    His hands then made their way under my shirt. He looked me in the eyes asking for permission. I looked into his sky blue eyes and automatically gave in so next thing i know my shirt was across the room. Once my shirt was off my bra followed right after leaving my chest bare. He immediately started kissing and touching my breast making me moan uncontrollably.

     He then moved to my nipples doing light flicks with his tongue which drove me wild. He started biting on them lightly which caused a stream of moans from me. He then started to kiss his way down my stomach towards my pants. This made me arch my back to the stars. Once he reached the waistband of my pants he looked at me and gave me one of his world famous smirks.

     Looking into those goregous orbs of his I couldn't say no and nodded my head weakly. Before I could even think twice about what I did my pants and underwear was already on the ground. I was about to cover myself when he stopped me. "You are so beautiful" he said with his accent extremely thick. His comment made blush and give into him. He took off his pants and boxers leaving himself nude infront of me which made blush even harder.

     He then started kissing me again distracting me while his hand moved inbetween my legs toward my clit. He started rubbing my clit making me moan until he pushed a finger inside of me. It hurt a little but I got accustome to it. He then pushed in another one and soon he was pumping in three giving sensatitons I never felt before which were bring me to the edge. After a few seconds I came moaning out louder then I ever have before.

     Klaus then pulled his fingers out and postitioned himself with my alignment. Next thing I know he thrusted into me making a sharp pain course through my body which cause me to scream. He slienced me with a kiss and continued to thrust into me at a steady pattern. Soon enough the pain was switched out to pleasure and a stream a moans came along with it. Klaus took this as a sign to start thrusting hard which caused me to scream.

     He then pulled my legs onto his shoulders and started trhusting into me at this new angle. He kept hiting my g-spot on until I came out screaming his name like never before. He thrust a few more times until he soon came too. He laid next too me breathing heavy and looking at me. I looked I looked into his eyes and said "Oh those eyes".