Kings and Queens

Updating. Why? Because I can, but anyway enjoy this update.

He was your king and you were his queen and you worshipped each other like so. It was simple but some people just never saw that you two were made for each other. Right now was one of those times, you laid on the bed squirming in pleasure as Klaus continued to worship your body. You gasped when his tounge hit a sensitive spot inside of you, it felt so good all you could do was claw at the sheets below you. Your moans only fueled the love and desire that he held for you.

His tounge brushed over it again and a louder moan left your lips this time, the sweet pleasure felt like your body was slowly melting. You gasped in air as the pleasure was becoming to much to handle, a familiar feeling swirled in your gut and you knew that feeling well. A sharp cry felt your lips as you got closer to your release, your hips buckled but they were held down by strong hands. With one last movement pleasure smashed over you in waves, the euphoric feeling washed over your body as you where granted your sweet release. You laid there panting there for a second, you watched as he licked his lips.

Oh those sweet lips that you could spend hours kissing and all the pleasure that they've given you. A shudder ran down your spine when he looked at you with a certain hunger in his eye. He moved inbetween your legs and you wrapped your legs around his waist, the anticipation building. Leaning forward he kisses you gently, his intoxicating scent almost making you dizzy. You wrapped your hands around his back running them up his broad shoulders to the base of his back feeling his smooth skin.

Pulling away for a second he started leaving kisses on your neck and traveled down to your chest. Your whole body felt like it was on fire when his hands traveled down your stomach and across your thighs as he lifted your leg higher. He placed one last kiss on your neck and whispered into your ear "are you ready love". You nodded your head, desperately wanting to feel all the pleasure only he could give you. He started slowly not wanting to hurt the woman that he loved, a whimper left your mouth when you felt the pain of him entering you.

He pushed in a little more with a grunt, his hands tightly gripped your hips. You lightly gripped his arms as he slowly pushed in more, you breathed in and he slipped in deeper. "My love are you alright" he asked placing a kiss on your cheek, you nodded breathlessly. "Please just hurry" you whispered, his eyes widened at the tone of your voice, seduction ran clear in your voice. He was more than happy to comply and pushed all the way in, still careful enough to not cause you any unesscary pain.

You moaned when you felt him completely "please move Klaus" you said in the most alluring voice possible. He pecked your cheek on last time before pulling out and thrusting back into your tight heat. You threw your head back as pleasure started to wash over youe body "Klaus" you moaned. "Gah Klaus please I want ahh m-more" you moaned, he was rewarded with a yelp as he started to go faster. By now the pleasure was driving you insane, you ran your nails down his back but he did mind the pain, in fact it made him go faster.

You chanted his name over and over again for he was your king. He let out a groan as you tightened around him, sucking him back in. "My love, _____ you're so tight and hot" he said as he started to furiously pound into you. Your hands dropped from his back and fisted the sheets as he hit your most sensitive spot. "Gahhh-ahhh Klausssssss" you moaned out, he couldn't take it any more.

He quickly pulled out of you and turned you over on your hands and knees. He gave your bottom a firm squeeze before thrusting into you almost savagely. Your arms gave out leaving your face on the bed, your back ached and ass high in the air. His hands gripped your waist once as he thrusted back into you, your eyes widened when he continuously hit your sensitive spot. He slid in deeper and then struck you g-spot "nnnnnyyyyaaa aaaaahhhhhh k-Klaus" you screamed out.

"Shit _____ stop tightening around me" he said through gritted teeth. You shot your head up, your back in a perfect arch when you felt a blissful heat swirl in your gut for the second time tonight. "Klaus Klaus I'm I gahhh Klaus" you moaned when you left yourself tipping over the edge. "_____ just wait a minute" he said as he kept thrusting into you, he let out a shudder when you continued to tighten any way. A warm feeling started to build in his groin, slowly melting in with the euphoric effects you had on him. "I c-can't any more" you yelled about to burst "when let go" he said leaning over you and nibbling on your neck.

You screamed as you came around him, you became unbearably tight around him. He stopped as a shiver ran down his back and came into you, you moaned out again when you felt his warm seed empty out into you. Your legs felt like jelly when he pulled out of you and you fell onto the bed on your side breathing heavily, you smiled when he wrapped his arm around your waist bringing you closer to him. You snuggled into her chest and quickly fell asleep. You are his Queen and he is your King.

Crappy but oh well my smut writing skills are rusty. So is any one going to watch the COPA game with U.S. vs. Paraguay? Well I know I am, so until next time my lovely people.