Non of the characters are mine except for a few i made up.

A.N. Ayeeee what's up?! okie so I decided to udate a bit earlier so hope y'all enjoy o(>w<)o continuation...

The coach skipped in with seirin muttering within themselves, who could it be? There were many possibilities, since the only clue was  ' a strong opponent.' Riko skipped in with a large smile on her face, starting from one ear to the next...well that's what she looked like while smiling her widest. Chitose tilted her head confused; wondering why everyone was scared, Hyuga,Izuki,Mitobe, who only stared with horror, and Kogane. The first years, excluding kagami who was grinning like an idiot and kuroko, who was staring with his usual calmness,also looked over at Riko with hints of horror in their eyes. 

"so coach, who are we going up against?" asked Hyuga who tried to make an attempt in hiding the scared tone in his voice. 

"Hm" Riko answered with a happy tone. "It's kaijo high" she replied grinning from one ear to another. " And guess what? They required Kise..who is also part of the generation of miracles." 

|Time skip after practice|
After the boys finished changing and started out, chitose ran up to kuroko "kuroko kun! So when is she going to be back?" She asked excitedly.
"Pretty soon...she's finally out of the hospital too" he replied
",kya! Really?!" She hugged kuroko with seirin behind them staring. The group kept walking and later, a small bump was heard, and the whole seirin screamed, except for kuroko and chitose. But then....kuroko was staring with such surprise and was showing emotions .....

Who could this be who freaked everyone out and surprised kuroko?

|a.n | sorry it took so long but here it is