Loki Laufeyson

Ami jumped up into Loki's arms as they continued to kiss passionately.She felt him smirk against her lips then, glanced downward only to see them in nothing but their undergarments. Ami smiled as she wrapped her arms around the demigods neck before pulling him into another passionate lustful kiss.As the two continued to kiss she began grinding her hips into his while running one of her hands through his silky raven hair. Loki let out a moan then suddenly, pushed her back against the wall.Then he began kissing and sucking on her collar bone.Satisfied only after seeing he had caused a love bite,to appear he grinned while pulling away from her."Darling you are mine and,no one else's understand?",Loki said while grabbing and feeling up her ass."I understand My love and,same goes for you",Ami responded while running one of her hands over his chest.

Loki smiled while teleporting them both onto their bed and, making the remaining scraps of their clothing disappear.He looked down at his lover then smirked at the sight of her pinned underneath him.Loki ran his fingers along Ami's skin,causing her to release a moan while arching her back.She looked up at him then frowned while wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Stop teasing me Loki!!! I want you so very bad,so just fuck me already!!"Ami whined while looking up at her beloved.

Suddenly without a warning Loki thrusted into her casing her to cry out. She wrapped her legs around his waist and ran her fingers through his hair.Loki pushed his face into her breasts and let out a groan before moving his hips.