The Winter Solider

"Ahhhhhhh Bucky"ami moaned as the winter solider stripped her down and rubbed her womanhood.The soldier stayed silent and pushed a finger into the poor SHEILD agent and pumped into her deeply."I'm gonna cum ahh"Ami moaned with a blush as her liquids covered the soldiers hand. He looked at her and then back to his hand which was covered in her cum.The solider grabbed a tissue and wiped his hand then unzipped his pants.The winter solider pulled out his cock and rubbed it a little.He spread her legs and rammed into her causing her to scream out in.The solider grunted and picked her up by her waist then leaned against wall and continue to ram her insides.Ami moaned and some what wrapped her two cuffed hands around the winters soldiers neck.The soldier suddenly turned and slammed ami's back against the wall causing her to yelp.He grunted and gripped her hips and started pounding her hard.The ends of Ami's long black hair started to curl and turn red as she moved with the winter solider."Got dammit I can't take these fucking cuffs"Ami said with a grunt as she pulled her wrist apart and broke the cuffs.Still staying silent the solider pulled out of her and forced her to face the wall and slammed into her throbbing sex.Ami winced and bite her lip as the solider pounded her from the behind.Her eyes widen as she felt his cock start to throb then he came hard inside her.Her legs became weak as he continued to pump into her to finish his release.The soldier pulled out of her then fixed his pants and carried ami to the bed.He laid her on the bed and looked down at her only to find her smiling."So how did it feel to be taken by the The Winter Solider?",Bucky asked while removing the mask and his suit."G-great but can I have my Bucky Barnes back now",ami asked while pulling him onto her."Yeah you can"was all that the man said as he stripped out of his boxers and crawled on top of you.Ami smirked while spreading her legs and wrapping her arms around his neck and putting her head in the crook of his neck.Bucky thrusted into her and grunted as his long hair hide his eyes from her viewing.He put his hands on her hips and started thrusting hard and fast which made ami give out a moan."Ahhh Bucky m-more"she moaned as moved her hips with his.Bucky said nothing but started going a lot faster making her moan every couple of thrust.He took one of her legs and tossed it over his shoulder and went harder inside her causing him to hit her spot."Right there oh gods yes"ami panted and pushed against him causing more friction.Bucky grunted and started hitting Ami's spot dead on.She started seeing spots of black and white as she got close to her climax."Bucky!!"ami moaned as she suddenly climaxed on his length.Bucky chuckled and leaned into her and whispered,"The winter has cum Darlin".Ami's face flushed as she felt him empty himself inside her.Bucky pulled out and pulled ami close to his chest and laid there."I can't believe you said that"Ami said with a sigh while rubbing his chest."Why did you like it"Bucky asked while looking at her."I don't no it was so sudden and some what random"she replied while tracing random shapes into his upper chest.Soon she fell asleep on his chest with her legs intertwined with his.