Interviews

well, itll be hard for me to update cuz i only can at school, so chapters will be short

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''~~~~~

"Daddddyyyyyy!" i yelled into the bunk room. "Bryan Stars is here!" there was a loud thunk then jacky ran in.

"WHy wasnt i woken up before!" he exclaimed. 

"i wasnt either. now get ready." i said and started getting clothes. i wore cheetah prink skinnies, a Raised By Wolves shirt, and a pair on Vans. my makeup was just eyeliner and mascara, and i put in simple siver studs for my piercings. today , daddy and i were being interviewed by bryan stars. we walked into the living room area to be interviewed, and bryan already sat there, ready.

"alright. hi, im bryan stars and today, were here with Jacky Vincent and his long lost daughter Sky." bryan said into the camera. i waved shyly. one extra thing me and my dad have in comon. camera shy. "so, Jacky, hows it feel to have a daughter?"

"its fun, actually... i feel so privaleged to have an amazing daughter like sky. its, uh, kinda saddening that im only just in her life though." jacky said.

"awe. and sky. whats it like to have jacky as a dad." bryan asked.

"well, ive spent my whole life in and out of foster homes, with no one to call family. no one wanted the teenage punk. i was to much to handle. so, when THE jacky vincent walked into my newest home saying he was my dad, i cried... i really did. i finally had a family. i wanted this. i was finally going to be loved." i said. "so its amazing"

"and, well, your in the teenage years, so ,do you have a love life?" he asked.

"well, yes. im curently dating Jayy Von Monroe's sister, Jnx." i said. "yes, im bisexual."

"and, your hdad is britih, so why dont you have an accent?"

"i was raised in the USA. he was in London." i told him.

"not to sound personal or anything, but, uh, jacky, why werent you in her life?" bryan asked.

"I was young... and really stupid, still in high school... i was in love with skys mom when she moved to the usa, and hen when i found out she died durring birth... and i was the father, i was confused... i  hadnt wanted kids..." jacky said quietly. "it was the worst mistake ever."

"I dont think it was. if you had me, fir wouldnt have you." i told him. 

"but then you woulnd have to have spent years in foster care." he said.

"but, i also wouldnt have an amazing, british, rockstar dad." i smiled.

"Awe, hes amazing?" bryan asked.

"very. i couldnt ask for a better life. i have an amazing dad, amazing friends, and an amazing girlfriend. i dont regret spending that time in the foster home. i have my amazing life now and thats all i can honestly ask for. hell, i play on stage with my favorite bands all the time! im happy i have what i have now, and thats all i could need. my past has shapped who i am now, so im glade i have it." i said.

the rest of the interview went on, some funny, some serouse. then i played on stage with BOTDF again, then hauled ass to my lovely bunk for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry its so hard topost now :/ love you guys

~Jnxxie