Step Sisters

"Sky." My dad called me from my room. We had gotten home from Warped a week ago. I got to the living room to see my dad and a lovely looking woman with black hair and Green eyes. She had a girl with her who was around my height with black hair and blue eyes... Just like me... With the same exact piercings; eyebrow, the bridge of my nose, and snake bites.

"That's so cool. Daddy, you finally mastered cloning! There is another me, and a female Billie Joe Armstrong." I said walking up to him.

"Sky." he laughed at my joke nd wrapped an arm around me. "This is my girlfriend Emerald and her daughter Jadelynn ." he said.

"Nice to meet you." I said and smiled.

"Emerald, Jade, this is my daughter Skylar." he told them.

"its nice to meet you, Sky. And you can call me Em." Emerald said.

"Okay." I said.

" why don't you show Jadelynn your room." Jacky asked. I smiled and offered my hand which she took.

"well, you've met Jacky, now you get to meet me. I'm Sky Vincent. I'm 15 but will be sixteen in about a week. I just got out of a really bead breakup with Jnx Monroe. I've played guitar with blood on the dance floor because their guitarist, Ryan, was injured. Well, I played with a lot of bands. I've only recently got Jacky in my life for a very long story involving him being a stupid teen, and me growing up in adoption centers till he found me around 4 months ago." I said. "So tell me bout yourself."

"My name is Jadelynn, or Jade... I'm shy until you get to know me. Then your lucky to get me to shut up... I just turned 16. And haven't done nearly as many things as you. My mom was a teenager when she had me, as well. I saw you play with All Time Low at Warped though. Your really good. And your room is amazing." she said. I smiled.

" wanna know what?" I asked. She nodded. " I like your, kid. We could get along."

"I totally agree." she said. We talked for hours in my room. Then my phone rang. I grabbed it and looked at the ID. Jnxxie...

" what, Jnx." I asked.

"Sky, I know you won't take me back and I don't blame you but I'm sorry. I truly am." she said.

"Did you really call me just to say your sorry? After you cheated on me with some blonde tramp then laughed in my face? Really? Damnit Jnx you have balls." i said

" i know I'm a bitch, Skylar. I really am and I know that." she said. She sounded like she was crying.

"yes you are... But it's okay... No, I won't take you back, but I do forgive you." I said "but I'm with my new step sister so I gotta go." I said and hung up. I sat my phone down just as it went off again.

" what?!?" I asked into the phone.

"well then. Good afternoon to you too." came a familiar voice.

"MIKE!!" I said to Mike Fuentes. "I can't talk much right now. Jacky's girlfriend's daughter and I are hanging out" I said.

"awe... I was gonna ask if you wanted to hang out." he said.

"if Jacky is okay with it, me you and Jade could all go do something." i said.

"Sure." he said.

"okay. I'll go ask him." I went and asked jacky nicely and he agreed. "Alright, Fuentes. Be here as soon as possible." I said and hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jadelynn is Alexandria_Turtles ((I'm almost positive. If it's wrong, please tell me)) :) she came up with her and asked me to put her in it

~JNXXIE