- 33

I REALLY LIKE YOUR FACE. LIKE WOW IT'S GORGEOUS, SLAY! (ily)

-

"Gosh, Y'all are really sucking each others faces off." Jack mutters beside us. I disconnect my mouth from Matthew's, and look at him.

"Jeez, I thought you were the principle." I said, sighing in relief.

"You saying I talk like an old man?" Jack jokes, I slowly nod my head, teasingly.

"Yes. Yes you do," I laugh.

Matthew protectively wraps an arm around my waist, bringing me closer to him. I smile as I feel his warmth radiating off his body. 

"Wait.. I thought you had to wait in the office, just in case the principle gets here early?" I ask, getting slightly worried. I was worried since Ms. Green could get into trouble-- She did let us see Jack when he was in trouble, so she could loose her job; or just get into trouble with the principle.

"I didn't know that! Why didn't you tell me?" Jack asks Jay, who puts his hands up in surrender.

"It didn't come up in the conversation?" Jay says unsure, shrugging his shoulders. Jack looks at Jay and rolls his eyes, beginning to go back towards the office.

"Not so fast," A voice stops him, everyone freezes in place, knowing we were caught; and that Ms. Green was now in trouble.

"Why aren't you in the waiting room, I gave Ms. Green specific orders to make sure you stay in there. Especially after you let two students leave the school without their parents, or teachers knowing." The principle says, angered.

"Ms. Green- She, uh.. She had to take care of some family business. Besides, it's not my fault! There should've been a teacher looking after me." Jack defends himself, knowing well that he got the principle in a bad position.

"Well.. Uh, Well- We have low staff this year, and we expected you to be more responsible about situations like these." The principle refers to Matthew and I, the two people who left school.

"Sir, with all due respect.. It's not his fault. Ashe and I just needed a break from the stress from school, but trust me- We did not do anything illegal." Matthew confesses. I bite my lip to keep me from yelling at Matthew, I had told him I had to go to the office, but we had to go to the park since he did not want to be at school anymore.

"You two-" The principle points to us, obviously enraged. "I thought you two hated each other!"

I slowly clear my throat, looking down at the ground. "We got to know each other a little after the fight, and we became friends."

From the corner of my eye I could see Matthew look at me disappointed at the mention of friends. But, what was I supposed to say? Oh hey, Matthew and I started dating after we physically fought, it's no big deal- I mean, to some people (Nash) the fight was a big deal, and didn't even want me near him after I explained the situation.

"Speak up, girl." The principle demands lowly, I raise my head up and look him dead in the eye.

"Matthew and I got to know each other after the fight, and now we're together." I state, raising my eyebrow. I turn my head to the side, seeing Matthew looking at me with a shocked expression. I slowly stand on my tippy toes and connect my lips with Matthew's, caressing his jaw.

My mind was telling me to turn away, and apologize immediately, but something told me otherwise- He had called me a girl, and I know this was a childish thing to do, but I am almost eighteen; The principle could have at least gave me some consideration. I slowly pull my lips off of Matthew's, looking into his eyes. I stand regularly and turn my head back to the side.