Chapter 4

(Alex's POV)

I woke up to the sound of my phone blasting pick up the phone by FIR, I knew Hayley was calling. "What do you want Hayley?" I asked in a sleepy tone " I was just wondering if you wanted to go to the mall with me?" she asked in a innocent voice " fine I'll go with you, come and get me in half an hour" "kk, see you then". After Hayley hung up I started to get ready, I grabbed a Mötley Crew t-shirt and some black skinny jeans. I walked over to my bathroom and hopped into the shower, after a few minutes I hopped out and got dressed. I did my make up and straightened and teased my blue hair, just as I finished I herd Hayley's car pull up. I ran out the door before Hayley came to knock. I hopped in the car and we speed off to the mall.

(SKIP CAR RIDE)

We arrived at the mall and wandered off to hot topic, as I was picking up some neon yellow skinny jeans to show Hayley I ran into someone. "whoa sorry" I mumbled I looked up to see who I ran into, it was the one and only Andrew Fucking Biersack. 'Oh fuck me' I thought "its ok" Andy mumbled back. As soon as he looked on me his eyes widened to the size of a tennis ball. "Alex?" he mumbled with a look of shock. As soon as I heard him say my name I try to get away, but he grabs my arm "let me go!" I yelled at him "I know it's you Alex, stop trying to get away" Andy said. I stopped and looked at him with a glare. "What do you want Biersack?" I said with pure hatred dripping from my voice.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•so you whoreos how's the story so far? pleas vote comment and follow XD