3. Ross' plan

Rydel's pov

"Elliot!"I called for my favourite little boy.

"Elliot! Where are you?"I called again.

Ellington came up to me, "He's waiting for you to find him."

I sighed, "Ugh, I'm so tired. That little one is a handful."

He chuckled and kissed my cheek, "But it's all worth it. Isn't it?"

I smiled back at him, "It definitely is."

He's perfect. He is chilled but does know when to be strict. He's the best husband ever.

Yep, R5 became more famous and we stuck together cause we're family. We don't tour anymore. But we sometimes do local concerts.

"Would you like me to go look for him?"

I sighed, "Yes please."

I sat down on the sofa , putting my feet up.

Ellington came back a few moments later tackling Elliot.

He was now 3 years old. He's my cutie. He has my blonde hair, Ell's eyes and his nose. But he has the most beautiful smile.

I love our little family so much.

Ross' pov

I was in the old house that the rest of R5 and I would hang.

Rydel and Ell got married and have a kid called Elliot.

Rocky got married to Alexa Dowd.

Riker and Vanessa are engaged.

Ryland and Savannah are still going strong.

I, on the other hand, am still in an unhappy relationship.

I hate Courtney. I always have.

She's hated me too.

I'm breaking up with her next week, for sure.

Why am I still with her, you ask?

I am too.

We started off as a couple of promotion. By this I mean, to get each other more famous. I had to. Never wanted to, but had to.

Then she fell for me. Then I told her I don't like her. Now she hates me. I've pretty much always hated her.

So the deal ends in one more week.

So what I decided to do with my Laura situation, was to befriend her again. But this time, I will make her fall for me as I do so. Then I will ask her out, we'll get married, have babies and live happily ever after. Only thing is, Laura is known for short relationships. She dates, and then breaks up about two weeks later.

I hope she doesn't do that with me, and in order to make sure she doesn't, I need to befriend her first. She wouldn't hurt a friend now would she? Also, the first two weeks of our relationship needs to be the best two weeks of her life, to make sure she wants to continue our relationship.

Cause I'm in it for the long run.