7. Fun Nights

Ross' pov

It was getting late, Rinessa and Rocklexa had already said their goodbyes and were heading off. Rydellington and Elliot were already home. Ryland was staying over with Savannah (Movie Night). And I was dropping off Laura.

I know she enjoyed our makeout. Damn, there were sparks. But she hasn't fallen for me. So that's what I'm trying to do.

We were now in the car and reversing out of the drive.

"Laura, so you know I have a crush on you, but that's not going To change anything."

She sighed,"It will though. It'll be really awkward."

"I bet you, Laura Marie, I can make you fall inlove with me."

She sighed with a weak smile, "Ross, I don't wanna hurt you. I don't fall inlove."

"We'll see about that. How about when you fall inlove with me, you will kiss me?"

She rolled her eyes and laughed sarcastically, "Sure."

The rest of the journey, we just joked around. It was nice to spend time again with Laur. It was really nice.

We arrived at her house but she didn't get out.

Her eyes sparkled. I knew she had an idea.

"Wanna go somewhere Ross?"

I didn't even bother looking at the time.

"Sure,"I grinned.

She told me the turns but she wouldn't tell me where we were going.

Finally we arrived at this hill. She got out of the car, and made her way up. I struggled behind her as she laughed beautifully at me.

By the time she reached the top I was halfway there.

At the top, there was an abandoned grocery store.

I lay next to her on the grass.

"Why do you think there are so many stars?"

"Well, why do you think there are so many people?"

"Cause a lot of people like making babies."I said.

She laughed. So cute.

We talked for what felt like ages. We then made our way to the parking lot. There were two penny boards. I looked at Laura as she looked at me. We skated around the lot for a good hour. It was so fun.

We then got tired. Somehow she ended up on my back. I placed her down on an empty trolley. Her eyes widened, "Oh no, you better not be-

I laughed and started to push her down the hill, as she pulled me with her.

She had grabbed my collar, and brought me with her. I jumped in, or else my legs would be damaged. I was resting above her as we both screamed.

It was literally so scary I was about to wet my pants.

When we finally came to a halt, we realised we hit my car. Damn it.

"You shriek like a girl!" Laura imitated me and laughed at me.

I couldn't help but smile.

"THAT WAS HONESTLY SO SCARY I NEARLY PEED MYSELF!" The words accidentally just came out.

"...."

She burst out laughing as I went red, once again.

She kissed my cheek, "You're a cute little girl, you are."