Chapter 19

"Niall's coming back." I heard Harry say the words through the phone.

A smile came across. "When?!" I asked trying to hold in the excitement.

"Tonight." I could tell Harry's face held a smile.

"I'll be there soon!" I smiled, hanging up the phone. I did a little dance and ran to my car.

I hoped in and sang loudly to the radio, that was playing Superbass by Nicki Minaj, as I drove to Niall's.

It's been two days since Harry and I kissed and I planned on telling Niall tonight. I didn't want too, but I had to. If he kissed Jay, I would want to know. I just hoped he wouldn't be too mad.

I pulled into Niall's driveway and hopped out of the car. I opened the door, with out knocking, and yelled, "Harry!" Then I saw Macki standing next to him and yelled, "Macki!" I hugged both of them.

"Are you as excited as I am?" Macki asked jumping up and down.

"Yes! My bestfriend and boyfriend are coming back!" I smiled.

I heard the turning doorknob and my stomach filled with butterflies. A smiling Niall walked in as Jay and the rest of the boys following him.

"Niall! Jay! Others!" I yelled and hugged Niall. His arms were tight around my waist and I squeezed him just as hard, embracing his scent.

I released him and hugged Jay. Wrapping my arms around the tall beautiful girl. "I missed you so much." I whispered to my bestfriend.

I hugged all of the other boys.

"Let's get this party started!" Macki yelled pressing the play button on Niall's jambox. The song Cruise came on and we started having a mini dance party.

I shook my body like crazy. Niall came up behind me and placed his hands on my hips. "You got some sexy moves." He whispered into my ear and lightly kissed where my jaw and ear met.

Niall's kisses felt much better than Harry's. Then I remembered that I had to tell him.

I turned around, facing him.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked.

"I need to talk to you. In private." I said, now feeling anxiety.

"Ok?" He said and we walked uo the stairs and into his room. He closed the door and sat next to me on his bed.

"Niall, you know I love you right?" I said. How the hell was I gonna tell him this?

"Yeah?" He asked, nervousness in his voice.

"And I didn't mean too, but I kissed Harry." I said, barely getting the last words out.

He sat there silently, absorbing the information before asking, "What kind of kiss?"

"No tongue, but not a peck." I said.

"Well. I'm glad you told me." He said.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"I'm not sure." He said. He stood up and walked out of the room. I followed him back down the stairs.

Niall took me completely by surprise when he ran up to Harry and punched him in the face.

"What the hell Niall?" Jay yelled at him?

"I probably deserved that." Harry said rubbing his cheek. "I took it you told him?"

I nodded my head and followed Niall out the door. "Niall stop!"

"Why?" He yelled.

"Because I love you." I said. Tears forming in my eyes. I wiped them away quickly.

"You kissed one of my best mates." He said, tears also in his eyes.

"I know. I'm sorry. It was a mistake. It didn't mean anything. You're the only one I want. The only one I need." I cried. I ran up to him grabbing his face and forcing my lips onto his.

His hands rested on my hips as he kissed me back. "I love you Skylar. I can't loose you." He said.

I wiped his beautiful blue eyes with my thumb and said, "You don't have to. Niall Horan, will you be my angel?"

His lips formed a smile before pecking my lips. "Duh!"

We locked fingers and walked back inside to Jay on the couch in tears.

"Jay. I'm so sorry. Please don't be mad." I said.

She tried to smile. "It's okay. I understand. It was just an accident right?"

"Yeah. You know I'm in love with Niall." I explained hugging her. "I loooove you."

"I love you too." She giggled.

"Now how does this angel protector thing work?" I asked.

"Basically, we just need a witness and I have to be sworn in." Niall said.

"Okay! Sounds easy enough." I smiled.

"Raise your right hand and repeat after me." Liam ordered Niall.

Niall raised his right hand and winked at me.

"I, Niall Horan, promise to protect Skylar Otto." Liam said.

"I, Niall Horan, promise to protect Skylar Otto." Niall repeated.

"I am responsible for every injury she may have. I will nurse her back to health and will not give up one her." Liam said.

Niall repeated him.

"Skylar take Niall's hands." Liam ordered.

I obeyed grabbing Niall's hands. Then the coolest thing ever happened. A light blue light formed by our palms and slowly grew until it lit up the entire room. I felt best shoot through my body as the light changed from blue to a dark purple then slowly faded back down to our palms.

"Thank you for connecting these two people until death do them part." Liam said and the purple light went away.

That was the coolest thing I've ever seen. Niall pecked my lips. I could never get enough of him.