Chapter 13

This is dedicated to my bestfriend melanie I love her too pieces and I hope this lightens the mood because of kims sister and all in the hospital and if you guys out there read this , Can you pray for my other besties baby sister to get better she was crying today her belly was hurting and they had to take her to the hospital and my friend kim is upset and wants her sisster to be better so pray !!!!

~ Well back to the chapter I know I have not updated in awhile Im sorry but I am updating for my best friend melanie and yeah so I hope you guys like it remember to vote and add this book to your histroy :)

~~ Love Jess <3

(Next day )~

You: Justin get up !! I want to get in the shower and you have to show me and is there anyway I can borrow any of your clothes

justin: Alright babe hold on (* he gets up and you are memorized by his abbs and you turn away from blushing because he saw you looking ) * chuckles* You know this is your's right ?

You: Yeah ( giggle) now can I get a shower ?

Justin: Yeah here where my short ( says sawggie on it ) and my shorts ( NBA boxers shorts ) is that alright ?

You : Yeah thanx ( smiles and justin shows you wear the bathroom is )

You : and Justin tell Marie I need her pronto in the bathroom !!

Justin: Ohh ok.. I'll do that now

( turns and walks right into the glass wall from the bathroom door )

You: * giggle* haha you ... thats was fun.nn.y haha O..ok Im oK are you ok ?

Justin: Yeah IM fine ill get Marie now ( walks away embarrassed )

5 minutes later ~

Marries walks in the bathrrom while your shampooing

Marrie: Hey ( you ) whats the matter ?

You: Well Justin is now my boyfriend don't get me wrong but I don't know if I can do it . I mean the fans are always going to judge and they might not like me and if they don't like me I could be ruining justins career and I can't do that !! ( tears coming out your eyes )

Marrie: WOAH girl it should not matter if what the haters say as long as you know that justin and you are happy that is all that matters ohh and no need to cry ( smiles and wipes your tears away )

You: OK and well missy missy who do I may guess you are crushing on haha ( winks at marrie)

Marrie:(*blushes*) Stop , He doesn't like me like that , were only friends plus he can get way better than me.

You: Ohh come on you know that is not true and you know you are beautful so yeah quit bull shitting around and try atleast !

Marrie: he makes the first move not me ( mummbles " thats if he even likes me *)

(10 minutes later you were singing coming out of the shower while marrie was sitting on the toilet with her phone and you've never song infront of anyone at all even her and you are hoping she didn't really hear you well except that time you could of swore you huny up on justin but no justing would of hung up so yeah )

Marrie: How come you never sing for me and now I hear you sing and you know you have an ahmazing voice right?

You" * freeze in you spot** Yeah I know but I just feel as though I may be good but someone out there is better so yeah (*sigh*)

Marrie : Girl I love your voice !! trust me you should share your talent sing something else for me !!

You::OK but do not laugh at my voice ok ?