- Reunited -

The end of the second week came quicker than i'd expected. I was allowed to have a shower today, i had to be supervised but i honestly wasn't worried about someone seeing me naked. I didn't get shocked anymore and i got bigger portions of food, i started to feel my strength returning but no way near as much as i had before. I couldn't see my face or body but i knew i still looked rough, my whole body ached and walking was hard. Ava walked in as she did every morning and asked how i was, i rarely answered. Today she gave me some new clothes. "Put these on and i'll be back once I've given everyone else their clothes ok?" she said sweetly and smiled. "Uh...o-o-ok" I managed to say. I smiled because i realized that everyone must be alive. That put my racing mind at rest, i still hadn't gotten used to having all my memories back, some of them still haunted me and probably always will. I got undressed and looked down at my body, my ribs were still clearly visible as were my veins, i knew i looked hideous. I was glad when i looked at the clothes, the shirt was long sleeved. It wouldn't cover the bruises on my neck though, i knew that much. I pulled the shirt over my head, it was plain white but fitted me much better than the other one. I also had black skinny jeans which i pulled on over my pale vein ridden legs. I also had socks and sneakers i put on too. She had also given me a brush and a hair band, so i scraped my hair into a ponytail and i'll tell you having the hair out of my face was amazing. Ave came back in "Oh Y/N, you look so much better. Come with me" I slowly walked out of the room with Ava as that was the only speed i could handle. The long corridor was full of doors that were open, I assume that that's where my friends were. I looked closer on the walls and saw all their names as i walked. I was so close to them all this time and i never knew. I looked in the rooms and all the rooms were padded, my only thought was "Lucky shanks". 

I walked down the long corridor until we reached a door, "In you go" Ava said, she opened the door and then left. I walked in and it shut behind me. The room was filled with benches, it looked like a church and at the front there was a podium type thing. In front of me i saw everyone i was in the scorch with. I saw the girls in groups chatting, everyone had new clothes and everyone looked healthy. I saw Teresa smiling and laughing, I looked over and saw Minho, Newt, Thomas and Frypan, they were smiling and hugging and they all looked good too, not a scratch on them. I didn't make a sound, i didn't want anyone to see me looking like this. I stayed with my back against the wall, as happy as i was to see the guys again, i didn't want them to fuss, plus one hug and i'd be crippled in pain. It took everything i had not to bash the door down and run. 

"Y/N!" Frypan shouted, i immediately braced myself for the pain of hug but instead Fry stopped about two meters in front of me. Newt, Minho and Thomas were close behind him. "What happened to you?!" Newt shouted and ran to me "Please don't touch me!" I said quickly before he had the chance, he backed away and tears were already forming in his eyes, this is exactly what i didn't want to happen. "Why can't i touch you?" His eyes scanned my face and my body. "This is what that guy meant when he said you were barely alive!" Minho said, tears also forming in his eyes. "Greenie, they've been hurting you haven't they!" Newt said, he walked so he was inches from my face and kissed me softly, it had been so long since i'd had someone touch me affectionately, i wanted to wrap my arms around him and pull him close to me but i couldn't, i barely had the energy to talk. "I'm OK, Please don't fuss, i'm fine, i'll be ok" I took a step forward but fell onto Newt instead. I shouted in pain, "Hey, it's okay i got you baby" Newt lifted me up, i looked at his face and notices a small bruise next to his eye, he had been hit by someone...i made a mental note to punch that shank in the face if i ever find him. Newt sat down on the bench keeping my in his lap, a few of the girls came over and asked if i was okay, Newt and Minho shooed them off. "It's good to see you alive greenie!" Thomas said putting his hand on mine, i gently grabbed it and smiled. I felt my energy coming back from not having to stand. I was so thankful for Newt. I have no idea what i'd do if something happened to him.