- Screw The Plan!!! -

"GET OFF OF ME!" The next few seconds went in slow motion, i ripped my arm away from Vince, i felt power behind me again, more strength than i felt in a long time, i got the feeling i used to get when i used to black out, but i didn't black out. "Y/N NO!" Vince shouted after me but i ignored him and ran for Newt and Thomas, i kept looking closely at Thomas's hand, there was no way i was going to let thomas shoot him. 

"Thank you Tommy" Newt whispered. "You are NOT dying today shank!!" i shouted as I grabbed thomas's arm twisted it behind him and took the gun from his hand. Time sped up again. 

"Ah! Watch it greenie" Thomas moaned. 

"You were going to kill him!!!" i could almost feel my blood start to boil. 

"He asked me too greenie"

"You son of a-"

"Greenie, please i asked him to. please just let him do this. for me!" Newt said quietly pleading with me. But i was not going to be taking any of Newt's whinging today, i was not in the mood for his 'if you loved me' bullshit. "Shut up! For once! Just shut up Newt!" I snapped, Newt looked taken aback by my tone of voice and blinked a few times. "You stay there if you know what's good for you shank!" I said angrily at Newt, his face was blank but i knew he'd listen to me and not try anything stupid. 

I turned back to Thomas and he was rubbing his shoulder. "He's coming with us." 

"No he's not" vince cut in, "The plan is..."

"Oddly enough Vince i couldn't give a flying monkey about your damn plan! I found Newt! Now he is my prority. I am taking him to wicked and they can fix him!! I'm sick and tired of everyone's shit! Thomas do what you want but i am taking Newt to wicked. I will offer myself but only if they fix him."

The three boys stared at me, either in confusion or awe.  "Jesus Greenie!" Thomas said "I'm coming with you" he continued. "right fine. whatever Lets go. Vince tell joe. Screw his damn plan. Lets go" Before Vince could complain i grabbed Newt's arm and walked off through the trees with Thomas. 

"Have i ever told you how much i love you?" Newt said, i could feel his eyes on me and i smiled a tiny bit. "Shut up! You've put me through bloody hell you shank!" I said angrily but eventually i stopped and let out all the tears i had been holding in. "Come here silly!" Newt said, his voice was raspy. He was crying too, he pulled me into his arms. "You dare leave me again and i don't even care i'll kill you myself!!"I said through the tears, i grabbed him as tight as i could as if he was going to disappear if i didn't hold on to him. 

"Uh guys?" Thomas said walking back towards us, i didn't even notice he had gone ahead. "I think we found WICKED HQ". Me and Newt stood up and ran towards Thomas, i still held his hand tightly. 

"Woah. Yeah i think your right...." I replied and we stared at the huge mass of white lights that was WICKED. "Recognize it?" Thomas asked.

"I recognize it alright"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

told you newt would be ok! Get ready for shit to go down guys!!!!

I will post another chapter tonight because i'm feeling very creative and im almost at 200 FOLLOWERS!!! that's insane! Thank you so so so much!

I love you all!

love Abbie <3<3<3