Lunch

LUKE

Why is this thot sitting in my lap? i dont want to be disrespectful but when you not the main chick, stay on the side walk and maybe ill let you enter my lane when i fell like it. Until then, stay in yours.

''Whats wrong baby? open wide. ahh'' This girl is legit trying to feed me in front of my friends. I'm about to break her off.

''Uh Bianca can u stop?''

''Oh thats not what you were saying last night. It was more like dont stop.'' oh no the fuck she didnt. She started it, and im finishing it.

''And how many other dudes that same night did you make say that? Darrion, Trey, Derek, Liam, freaking Julio, the entire basketball team. You been loving the crew, and I'm fed up. Dont act like you' re somebody to me because it aint nothing to break you off and thats what im doing. We're done. Goodbye.''

''This wont be the last of me and you! When you get lonely you know im the one you'll be calling at 3 in the morning''

''No not really I' ll be calling your best friend. You know the one. Light skinned with the coca cola bottle body. Dang what's her name.''  I scroll through my phone. ''Oh here it is ' Big booty Brina' Ive already seen what she has to offer, and she's well qualified to be your replacement along with ten other girls, easy.''

Bianca just looks stupid with her angry, shocked expression and stomps away. Everyone at the table is silent until my best friend Nico jokes ''Hey so if the team was screwing her, why didnt anyone let me in on it?'' Everyone busts out laughing. You could always count on Nico for a laugh, and what made it better was that he was never kidding. He was tall; we were about the same height 6'2. No facial hair which elevated the childlike innocence in his personality. He was as dark as they come, almost purple which made his really white teeth stand out. He had black wavy hair cut into a fade. I'd say he is almost as handsome as I am.

''Dang man you put that hurt on her'' my other friend Darrion says. i only count Nico as a true friend though. i mean i dont trust people who would have sex with a girl they knew i was doing too. Niggas be two faced.

''No she put the hurt on herself. You and the team can have her. Not that yall needed permission anyway.'' I got replies like:
'Aw mann Luke dont be salty.' 'Dont be like that.' 'Im sorry.' 'C'mon  fam.' bla bla bla. I lost my appetite with all this bs and decided to head to my next class. Nico comes behind me pulling me into a headlock.

''Cheer up bruh. Lets go to the mall this Saturday and go bae hunting.''

I push him off of me.

''Yeah right. thats only if you have game.''

''The question is: are you game?''

''Yeah man count me in.''
***************************************************************
So what do yall think of Luke now? Total player right! Savage! What do you think is going to happen at the mall? Keep reading Swirlies! Btw where' s Raj?