The Game

Remember those fountains on the school's courtyard?
********************
LUKE

I've thought of the perfect plan to get Lilac back. I want it to go perfectly though, so every day this week I worked long hours after class rehearsing. The game starts now.

"Hey everyone let's go over this right quick. Aye cheerleaders! At half time imma need y'all to spell out 'sorry' . And band you guys are going to play 'love on top' by Beyonce. And announcer guy, before all this starts,  you are going to say 'This halftime show is dedicated to a very special someone, Lilac Johnson from someone missing you, Luke.'  Put her face on the telescreen. She's going to be sitting at seat A201. Everyone got that? Good!"

"Hear that? Got the plan Saline?" Bianca says into her phone. God why did she have to be a cheerleader? I just hope everything goes smoothly.

RAJ

When Lilac, Jessi, and I get there, the game has started. It looks like there's no where to sit. That is, until I see someone waving their arms over their head at us. As we get closer I see that it's Saline. Shit. I try to turn around and go the other way but she yells out:

"Oh Hi Raj! Here's some empty seats!"

I plaster a fake smile on my face and lead the way over.

"Nice to see you again Raj. Who are these two pretty ladies? I'm Saline."

"I'm Lilac"

"And I'm Jessi!"

"Pretty names to match."

"Let's watch the game." I said really annoyed. I mean why is she here? Anyway, we sit in peace and quiet until just before halftime when Saline asked Lilac to come with her to buy snacks. They've been gone a while. I hope nothing went wrong.

LILAC

"Hey I reeeealy have to tinkle! Can we pleeease go to the restroom before we get the snacks? " Saline asks. So far we've been making small talk and she seems like a total sweetheart. I wonder what her relationship with Raj is though.

"Yeah sure, no problem."

We head away from the crowd down a silent hallway. Saline is walking several paces ahead of me, leading the way until she slows upon reaching what must be the bathroom.

"This won't take long. I promise! After you." she motions holding the door open for me to walk in, which I did, only she didn't follow. I herd a quick slam and lock. What the hell was going on?

"Stay away from Raj you bitch!" Bitch? I know she didn't. I bang on the door.

"Help! Help!" I scream at the top of my lungs

"You think someone would be able to hear over the crowd. Besides no one comes down the music hall. It's no use. Now just stay here like a good girl and leave Luke to Bianca and Raj to me. Then, there won't be any problems."

I heard her footsteps fade into the distance. This crazy B made me leave my purse and stuff in my seat, but good thing I always keep my phone in my pocket. I call Jessi and Raj, but nobody answers. I text them where I am; the idiot told me I was on the music hall. I'll just have to wait until the game is over, and from the time it should be about halftime. It became dead quiet until suddenly I hear 'This halftime show is dedicated to a very special someone, Bianca Trolley,  from someone missing you, Luke.' WHAT? Then Love on Top starts to play and the trumpets of course are killing it, and me. I don't know whether to be sad or angry, bawl my eyes out or kick down this door. All i know is that my emotions were numb preceding a blood rushing sensation then pitch darkness.

"Lilac! Lilac!" someone was yelling but they sounded so far away even though they were shaking me by my shoulders. What's going on?

"Lilac snap out of it!" Someone slaps me. All of the previous events of the night hit me like a freight train.

"Argh." I manage to utter out as I get up.

"What the fuck happened? Are you okay?" Jessi demanded, but I wasnt in the mood.

"I'll explain later. Can we just go."

We get as far as the courtyard until I hear my name being called from two different directions. I speed up but the voices get closer and closer. Ugh I recognize those voices.

"Lilac!" Raj grabs my arm and pulls me closer "What's going on?"

"Is there a problem partner?" Luke grabs hold to my other arm. I'm literally in the middle of all this.

"The problem is you!" Raj shouts and steps closer to Luke who is already in challenge mode. They're all up in each others face at this point.

"Problem solved" Luke throws the first punch. Raj fires back and puts him in a choke hold.  As Luke struggles to get out of it, they're edging closer to the fountains. Luke body slams Raj in making them both fall in the water. It's pretty hard to follow after that, but I really didn't care. I'm so done with men 2k15.