2. New Land

I slept for most of this boring journey. After sixteen hours and long layovers. I was tired and Franklin was mad at me the whole time. Pushing me here and pulling me there, telling me not to talk to anyone.

"Excuse me what airport is this?" I asked a random man walking by.

" It's the Liverpool John Lennon airport darling." He nodded at me and went on his way. I sat down against the wall.

"Come on." Franklin was standing in front of me.

"Thank God, what took you so long?" I'm kind of getting pissed now.

He just looked at me and keep walking. I guess I didn't just say something to him. I don't know why he Is acting like a ass right now but I'll stay calm until we got into the car.

We walked and walked and walked and the whole time Franklin didn't say two words to me. After walking about 9 blocks from the airport we made it to some whole in the wall parking lot.

"Why did we walk here? Is there a car in here? Do we live close by?" I asked.

"Yeah sweetheart my car is in here? I just have to talk to the parking lot attended and he'll bring it down for me. Just wait here." Franklin said flashing a smile.

Oh my God that smile made my heart melt in my chest. I knew he was just annoyed with me. I love him so much always so sweet and beautiful.

"Sure babe." I was smiling like a idiot by now but Franklin loved my smile, He always told me.

He kissed the top of my head and I smiled harder. He pulled back and I took a quick look around, making sure no one was around. I leaned forward and kissed his soft lips. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back.

"Wait here." He murmured to me.

He turned and walked away, I looked at him as he took every step. I couldn't wait to snuggle with him later.