Chapter 25: Birthday Party

Chapter 25

>>A week later<<

Bea and I are closer than ever. The first half of the party starts in half an hour an I was already dressed in my all white outfit. A white T- shirt that had 'Oliver Sykes' written in the front and '00' written on the back everyone on my team had the same shirts same with my brother and sister, white skinny jeans, and white vans.

I bounced down the stairs and into the kitchen to see Bea standing in front of the fridge looking for food. I grabbed her by her waist, spun her around and pined her against the fridge "good morning beautiful" I whispered in her ear. She was wearing the same thing I was but her jeans were tighter than mine, not that I'm complaining.

"Good morning, birthday boy" she kissed me quickly and I let her go, she turned back around and continued to look for something to eat. I wrapped my arms around her waist and placed my chin on her shoulder "let me make you food" she smiled "wow you really know how to get a girl" I hid my head in her shoulder "so is that a yes?"

She moved and sat on the counter as I started pulling out bacon, sausage, the stuff for pancakes "I don't like pancakes" I turned around to put them away "but I do like waffles" she giggled and I turned back around and set it back on the counter. I pulled out the eggs "I don't like eggs" I almost dropped them "you don't like eggs?" she shook her head no "why" she took a deep breath as I was putting them away

"That's a baby chicken that never got fertilized" I nodded and started on the food "I know" she sighed "that's gross, it's basically dead chicken fetus, no wait it is dead chicken fetus, that's like eating your aborted baby" I cringed and shivered "I see your point"

I finished the food and I was sitting across from her at the massive dining room table "so... what do you think" I asked her, hoping for her approval "I think you are never not going to make me food ever again" I didn't say anything because I was trying to work out what she said when I finally got it I smiled at her and she laughed "you sure aren't the brightest crayon in the box"

I knew she was just joking but her disrespect angered me "do not ever insult your mate or future alpha like that ever again" I boomed and she flinched. I saw tears in her eyes and I immediately hated myself "my apologies alpha" her voice cracked as she bowed, she stood up and left the dinning room with the rest of the food on her plate sitting on the table.

I punched the oak table and put my head in my hands, I punched the table again "god damn it" I shouted and Evan walked in "are you okay" he asked standing in the doorway " I hope for your sake when you find your mate its not nearly as difficult" his bubbly mood turned sad "yeah, the party is about to start, so we have to start making our way over" I got up and walked out to the back field with all the authority I could muster and Evan hot on my heels.

I found my team but there was no sign of Bea. I spotted her standing next to Aspen now wearing her jersey instead of mine, my blood started to boil but before I could say or do anything Jake walked up and stood in front of us

"Alright, so there are multiple places to get your balloons scattered all around the field and in the woods, your team will each start out with 100 balloons and when you run out find the stations. the last team standing will win that round. If you get hit with a balloon and it explodes you're out, if you get hit with the balloon and it bounces off and explodes next you and you have paint on you, you're out. If you hit the refs you're out. Oliver, you're team is in the back, Evan the far left and Aspen the far right"

We took our positions

"Oliver, your balloons are filled with blue paint, Evan yours are filled with green and Aspen yours are filled with purple, the war is over at 5, the team with the most wins, gets.. I don't know we'll figure that out"

All of us laughed

"And go!" he shouted randomly and we at jumped into action. My team started an assembly line type deal, we had three lines and one person would get a balloon and then they would pass it down and the person at the end would throw it.

We ran out and then we all scattered trying to find the extra balloon stations. I found one and grabbed two, one for each hand and I ran around aimlessly until I ran into someone from the other team. Two people ambushed me and before they could 'paint' me I took both balloons and popped it over each of their heads.

"Alright round 2" Jake said through the megaphone and I ran back to the starting point seeing Evan and Aspen's team out. My team eventually found their way back and we did the same strategy. I ran back to the station I found before and saw Bea collecting balloons she threw one at me and hit me dead in the arm.

"My apologies, Alpha" she said in a mocking tone and went to run off. I didn't care if I was out I ran after her, it didn't take long for me to catch up and I forced her into my arms getting paint all over her and then threw her over my shoulder. She was hitting my back with her tiny fists "I hope you know that doesn't hurt" I said looking back at her. I sat her down and pinned her against a tree "I'm sorry" I said hugging her and putting my head in the crook of her neck

She sighed "its okay" she wrapped her arms around my neck and I did the same around her waist I started kissing her neck "jump" I whispered in her ear and she did as I told her to. I placed my hands on her butt for 'support' and we started kissing, I moved back to her neck and she was moaning softly and it was driving me insane.

Grandma Megan told me about claiming your mate and how it showed your 'symbol' or whatever and gave off your smell when any other guy tried to get close to her.

"Just claim me please" she said breathless, I didn't fully understand how but grandpa have me the gist. I was kissing and leaving hickeys all over her neck until I found the spot that drove her absolutely insane I felt my gums throb and my canines come out. I bit down softly and she moaned "Oliver" I let go and licked the spot to close the two puncture marks.

"Round 3 is a go"

I smiled at her "well we both have your paint on us so what does that mean" I grabbed her hand and laced our fingers together "it means team Aspen wins this round" she shouted as she ran back to the starting point"

🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕

So Oliver claimed Bea

The next chapter is going to be the last one I'm cereal this time

But Journey, will there be a sequel?
Duh

What's the title?
I have no clue yet, I'll let you know, most likely 'Im Just An Alpha'
Idk though

Thanks for 1.08K 😍

Go read 'Love Me Alpha' and the sequel 'My Best Friends Are What' by @sexyblond101

I'll do a 'character summary' thingy after the last chapter just to give you more inside to the 'I'm Not Special' characters

QOUTE OF THE DAY:
It's hard to see the enemy when you're looking at yourself
- Calum Hood

1362 words

✌🐥grease nipples- ✖Journey✖