Chapter 5: I've Been Asleep For How Long?

Chapter 5

Tesslyn's POV.

Three days ago I went up to my brother's room to tell him dinner was ready, I shook him and slapped him, poured cold water on him, I even brought his food up to him, and nothing

I figured it was finally time to go to mom and tell her about it I was honestly scared, and trust me I hardly ever get scared unless Jacqueline starts to talk to me.

I was terrified seeing my brother laying motionless in his bed not stirring or groaning just laying there mom let me stay home to keep an eye on my big brother. no matter how much I think I hate him or say it, I never really mean it he was the best brother on planet earth

He was better than Evan

Heck he is a thousand times better than Evan.

Oliver understood me and knew what I was going through, well kind of. I looked over at my hopefully sleeping brother and I just stared at him for awhile until I could of swore I saw him move........nah I'm just going crazy. I saw him move again I screamed and punched him in the arm "dude what happened you have peen past out for three days straight!"

he looked surprised and shook his head "I don't know I was really tired for some reason ya know" I nodded even though I didn't know.

Oliver's POV

so apparently I have been asleep for three days non-stop and that brought something to my attention realizing the date is April 28th.........MY BIRTDAY IS IN A MONTH!!! I'm so exited, I'm turning 16 mom says she has something special to tell us on our 16th birthday she has been saying that for years and the suspense is killing me but in a month I will know.

This weekend I have a tournament with 'Heat' so my brother tells me. my mom rushed home as soon as Tess called her and told her I woke up and I could hear her screaming in surprise and excitement from my bed and about 10 minutes later she was home and I felt kind of suffocated by her motherly instincts but I have to admit I kinda liked it.

Ugh Bea I totally forgot about Bea, was she wondering where I was or what happened to me, did my brother or sister tell her what happened. dang it I'm never going to get caught up in school now but I mean its only Thursday I still had Friday and some of the weekend to make it up.

Man I feel really gross, I pushed everyone out of my room so I could take a nice relaxing hot shower, I went into the bathroom stripping off the clothes I was still wearing from the first day off school, I stepped into the shower and let the hot beads of clean crisp water roll off my body I sighed at how good it felt, I washed my body and hair and stepped out I grabbed my favorite fluffy pj pants and a t shirt that used to be my dads.

A wave of hunger washed over me like a tsunami I ran down stairs ate a pickle, pizza, a sandwich, some toast, chicken noodle soup, and some skittles. I looked down at my phone zayummm I'm already this popular geez. I don't like it, I don't even like people actually I hate people quite a lot they are just stupid, slow, mean and obnoxious. humans are just stupid in general besides my family, no scratch that besides Bea.

so what did you think about that chapter

are you guys still thinking about Bea and the whole mate thing

or

did you forget

are you wondering what happened to Oliver

like why he passed out for three days well you'll find out later

ha-ha im such a tease

anyways

vote, follow me, and comment

night guys

I love you so much

wattpad and this book are basically my life

im so sorry if I don't upload tomorrow but ill try

again, I love you guys goodnight and don't let the bed bugs bite............ and If you do have bedbugs get that cleaned up you little nasty

lol

what

ok

for real night guys love you

728 words

✌grease nipples- ✖Journey✖