Chapter 5

Jerimiah in the Media^^^

Kai's Pov

What the fuck just happened. One second this girl in my face, next Tru's defending me, then out of nowhere she kisses me? I can't believe Tru would do that for me but all I can think about are her lips. Her lips are so soft, her hands on my waist felt so right. I want her touch again. After the girl walked away Tru headed out to the car and I shortly followed. I unlocked the car and she quickly got in and so did I. I didn't even start the car I just stared at her for a good minute. All I could think about was that damn kiss.

"Kai hello Kai, you still alive?" She said laughing and snapping in my face.

"Take a pic, it lasts longer" She said as she grabbed my keys out my hand and started the car. "What's wrong, you look like you're in a daze"

"Huh...oh nothing I'm just tired"

"You want me to drive home, I don't mind"

"No no it's ok, I'm ok to drive...Tru why did you do that?" I asked desperate for an answer.

"Do what? Kiss you? I had to help you out. I promise it didn't mean nothing but I could tell that girl was buggin' and wasn't gone leave you alone. I seen you couldn't handle her yourself, no offense. But you don't mind that I did that, right?"

"What, Kiss me? Oh no it's ok, it just took me by surprise haha. Anyway you ready to go home."

"Yeah let's go" She said smiling at me

I gave her a half smile and pulled out the parking lot. Damn that kiss ain't mean shit to Tru. Her kissing me tonight only made my feelings stronger for her then before. I forgot I have to pick Rimi up from my mom's house on the way home. We pulled up to her house and I honked the horn. My mom walked out with Rimi and put him in the backseat.

"Hey baby boy, how was your day?" Tru asked

"It was ok Momma" Rimi said happily but you could tell he was exhausted.

Rimi has called Tru Momma ever since he could talk. I wouldn't mind Tru being the second mom of my baby. See I've had feelings for Tru for a long time now but in order for her not to be suspect it, I tell her I'm not into studs. I really need to tell the truth to Tru about me and Sandra because with these feelings, I dont want to lie to her any more.

Tru's Pov

Wow it's been a weird ass night. I don't know what's going on with Kai but ever since that kiss at the mall earlier she been acting crazy strange. I know she not catching feelings cuz she told me many times she's not into studs. At least I hope she's not catching feelings because I don't feel that type of way towards her anymore. I did in the past but that was when she told me she didn't like studs. I let those feelings pass and now I'm with Ty. To be honest, I don't know what I would do if she tells me she has feelings for me.

Im kinda dreading going to Jersey this weekend because I have no idea how it's gonna be. I remember Ty telling me about her cousin a little while back. She said her cousin is a stud, she's about 6'2, lightskin, has dark brown curly hair, and is also stud for stud. She's turning 21 this weekend and is throwing a huge birthday party. There's supposed to be an endless amount of weed, liquor, and beautiful women. These are times I kinda wish I didn't have a girlfriend.

Kai's Pov

So we pull up to our house and Ty is waiting in the driveway. Me, Rimi, and Tru get out and Ty runs to Tru and gives her a kiss and apologizes for earlier.

"Hey baby, I'm sorry for my attitude this morning"

"Its alright baby girl, I was just confused why you got so angry."

I walked straight to my room with Rimi and slammed the door a little too hard. I heard Tru runnin' up the steps and she opened my door.

"Yo Kai, why the fuck you slam the door so hard? Im tryin not to wake up my momma man."

"Im sorry Tru, I didnt mean too"

"What the fuck was th...Tru what the fuck are you wearing?" Her mom asked angrily

"Umm, I'm wearing clothes ma"

"Why the fuck you wearin mens clothes lookin like some dyke bitch, no offense Kai"

"Yeah, none taken" I said a little offended

"I been wanting to tell you ma, but I didnt know how. Im not some fem girly girl, I'm what people call a stud or like you said, a "dyke bitch"."

"Uh uh, my baby ain't bouta be dressin like no nigga. How long you been doin this? You go out in public like this? You lucky yo daddy ain't here to see this shit"

Tru's Pov

I cant believe my momma just said that to me. I can't believe she brought my father into this. She knows how I get when it comes to him and it's crazy how she thinks she knows how he felt about my lifestyle.

"You know what, my daddy is the only one in this family I could trust enough to tell I was a stud. So for you to say that, obviouly shows you don't know shit about me. Im out"

I didnt like to yell at my mom because I don't wanna stress her out with the pregnancy or anything, but right now I honestly dont give a fuck. I decided to grab a few things and leave but before I could head out, Kai said she was comin' too. We hopped in my mom's car and I sped off.

(A/N Here's your update :)  Comment, vote, follow.)