kingdom's flower

''OK OK I'll be quitter.'' He said then they walked off. I jumped out of the tree and started walking faster I time a bite out of an Apple as I heard the sound's of the palace horses.
''Will that was my last apple.''I said tossing it over my shoulder. I soon saw a trail that led to the mountain it was getting dark out side so I started walking up the trail. I turned around because I heard talking but I was to late to move. it was one of mark's men.
''Its the girl.'' He yelled
I started running my hood came off as more men came up I was way ahead of them I soon stopped.
''The cave of the dark beast.'' I said then I ran in and hid behind a boulder. Marks men ran past the cave when I knew they were gone I put my hood back on and walked deeper into the cave to the heart of the mountain then light filled the room. A small lake was there with a little island in the center and there were the legendary flower's but on the other side was a statue of a dragon. I time one step and the statue moved.
''I'm the guardian of the fire flower's turned to stone by the dark beast.'' He said
''I am sorry to trespass.''I said
''Speak your name.'' He said
''I am Ashley princess of the kingdom first born of the king and the only child.'' I said as I time off the hood.
''Why have you came here?'' He asked
''My powers are weak I was hoping one of these flower's can help restore my strength.'' I said