Encounter • Cash: Elevator

The hotel was very bustling due to a convention going on. All these business people trying to get to their hotel room and down to the ballroom and conventions.

I was just someone wanting a vacation, I'm literally wearing a pineapple collared button up with some swim trunks, seeing all these other people with business suits make me feel uncomfortable and ostracized.

While waiting for the elevator on floor twenty six to get down to the pool and spa floor, the elevator dinged. I stood in front of it only to be welcomed by a full elevator with nearly twelve men.

Out of all the twelve sweaty, suited bodies, there was one who caught my attention.

The two doors slowly closed as I saw him front and center-- blue eyes, slicked back hair, that went down to his bow tie, and oh how his white button up was tucked in the black slacks, being hold tightly with a really appealing elf.

My head kept bucking trying to get a better sight at the boy who was eyeing me down as much as I was with him.

Before I knew it, the two doors connected and my sighed of that beautiful boy was gone. He wouldn't like me anyways I mean look at my attire versus him. I'm sure he's way more mature than how he dresses as while I am way more immature than how I appear with my duck floatie around my waist.

I waited for the next hotel elevator, probably a minute passed by as one of them alarmed and opened up with three other people. This time I was in a hotel with average people as in, the actual regular hotel guests.

The door opened and I happily let others walk out before me. Just as I was about to get out, one came and pushed me in. He immediately clicked the button to signal the doors to shut right away. He licked the highest floor level and did then held onto it. I remember on the Internet, it was a little gateway tip for people to go up to their hotels without being stopped.

The body turned around, and I was welcomed by the same young, stunning man as earlier. I looked at his little name tag. "Oh hey Hamilton." I made a fun giggle. He gave me a glare. "It's Nash. Call me Nash." With that he started to take off his black suited jacket and unbutton his white shirt.

"Oh uh what's up?" I asked nervously. "Look, kid... I am having a rough day and you're cute. Now it would be really helpful an fun if you played along!" He sounded serious at first but loosened up as I flashed him my innocent eyes. Honestly, I'm not the brightest guy around here...

"Nice duck. Move it." He tugged on my swim floaty before loosening my trunks. "Can you be a little nice here?" I sassed because I really don't need to be starting something with an ignorant guy. I decided to swat his hand and step up my game so he doesn't think that I could be bossed around.

"Look, my name is Cameron and if you're going to be a fucking sassy bitch then I suggest you get your ass out of this elevator right now. Okay, I'm not here to get chucked around." I gave him the serious look and for once he looked less dominant than he did earlier. "Fine." He whispered.

Nash end up clicking the to the lobby floor but the small black frame on the walls of the door read 'error' in red-- meaning that we were pretty much stuck!

I'm stuck in an elevator with this little snobby business guy who thinks he can get a fast release! And I thought he was cute.

"See your fault dude!" I snickered. He looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows. His hands collided with my neck as he shook my head as if he was Homer and I was Bart. "S-stop!" I screamed at him.

Nash end up kneeling on the floor before he took a proper seat into his butt. He pat the floor aside him but I did not compel go his sudden offer.

"Well... I'm Nash. Everyone bossed me around in the morning. If I don't get there on time they're not giving me my promotion. Sorry for taking my anger on you."