chapter 7: The Date ♡

"So where are we going? " I ask as we walk to the car.

"it's a surprise." he says as he opens the car door.

"such a gentleman." I say as I sit down.

"well I was taught well." he says as he sits down next to me.

the whole car ride we talked about random stuff.

the car then came to a stop and I looked out the window and saw that we were at a carnival.

"I love carnivals." I said smiling.

"well lets go." he said smiling back. We got out and went inside. We paid and picked a ride.

**two hours later**

So far Brent has won me a giant teddy bear, I know so cute. And I won him a Jamaican Banana. Brent is the best boyfriend in the whole world.

"You wanna get going?" he asks looking at me.

"Yeah, my feet are starting to hurt."

"Lets go." He says smiling.

We walked out of the carnival exit.

**at the hotel**

I changed into some comfortable clothes. Which was some pink sweats and a black camisole, then I put some black socks on. I dont know why... I just put socks on for no reason 😂.

"Dani?" Brent says while coming up behind me.

"Yeah?" I say turning around.

"I have some bad news." he said with a sad expression on his face.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I said while putting my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm leaving..."

"When?" I say cutting him off.

"Tonight." he said as he put his head down.

"Awe. Its ok. But, what about us ?" I say on the verge of crying.

"I know. I was thinking we should just... End it." he said looking like he was about to cry.

"But... Why?" I say as a single tear falls.

"We wont even be able to see each other anyways." he says while now crying a little bit. Then he gives me a hug.

I cry in his shoulder. I look up and give him a kiss. And I mean a real kiss. Since it was the last one we were gonna have... Probably.

I pull away and look up at him.
 "So when are you supposed to leave?" I ask trying not to cry anymore.

"My flight leaves at 9:30. What time is it?"

I check my phone. "8:40. You should get going ." I say as another tear falls.

"Bye." he says as he kisses me again.

"Bye."

He walks around me and walks out the door.

I jump onto my bed and cry and cry. Until I eventually fall asleep.

NASH'S POV....

I hear crying from Dani's room so I go and check on her. Once im about to open the door it stops.

I open the door because I still wanted to check up on her. I walk up to her bed and see that she's asleep. She looks terrible, not to be mean. Her eyes look really puffy, her face does too, her cheeks, nose look red, and her hair looks messy. So I guess Brent told her that he was leaving.

I cover her with the blanket. I grab her phone and put it on the night stand. Hopefully she'll feel better tomorrow.

I walk out of the room and walk over to my room.

"So is she ok?" Mahogany asks concerned.

"She was asleep when I went in there and she looked awful, not to be mean."

"Aw poor girl." Gilinsky says.

"I guess she took it pretty rough?" Hayes says.

"I guess." I reply back.

"Yanno we better get going to sleep. We leave for Toronto tomorrow." Matthew says.

"Yeah." everyone says.

Everyone goes to they're room and goes to sleep.

~Next Morning.~

DANI'S POV....

I wake up with a huge headache. I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom.

Ugh. I look awful. My hairs messy and my face is puffy and my eyes are red AND puffy. I grab my tooth brush and the tooth paste and brush my teeth. I comb my hair out and put it up into a messy bun. I wash off all the mascara and eyeliner that was rubbed all over my face. I check the time.

Great. People must think im crazy because I woke up really early. Its 5:37 am. Well oh well, ill just take a shower right now. I just won't wash my hair.

I get in the shower and just wash my body. I put on some white sweats that go to my knee and a light pink camisole.

By the time I was done getting "ready" it was already almost 6.

I see that no one was awake so I decided to wake everyone up because we had to leave to the airport at 6:20.

I wake everyone up and we're all done getting dressed at 6:15. We grab all of our things and walk out to the car.

-At the Airport-

Our flight boards at like 6:30 so we just sit there waiting for the flight to board. I think about Brent on how we would just sit and make random vines and talk about random shit. A single tear falls from my eye.

"You ok Dani?" Gilinsky asks as he sits next to me.

"yeahh. I'm fine." I say as I quickly wipe my tear away.

"ok." he says.

"Yanno Jack, im actually not fine. I just miss him so much." I say as I start to kind of cry.

"aw its ok Dani." he says as he pulls me into a hug.

"Flight 707 to Toronto, Canada is now boarding. Again, flight 707 to Toronto, Canada is now boarding." the lady over the speaker said.

"We better get going." Jack says.

"Yeah."

Everyone grabs their things and we get onto the plane.

~On The Plane~

I sat next to Jack G and Matt. Me in the middle 😏.

I put my headphones in and put on my playlist, and the first song that comes on is.... Doubt your doubts by Brent 😭.

I quickly change the song before I start to cry. I lean my head on Jacks shoulder and he kisses my forehead. I then slowly drift asleep.

_________________________________

Is it bad that I almost started crying writing the part when they were breaking up 😂😂. Yeah I know I haven't updated in like what? 2 months? Its just I really couldn't think. And plus I've had school too. Yeah ima go, im kinda getting tired. Bye 💋.

Follow me on Instagram.

Fan acc- @_imxginee.magcon_
Main acc- @_imy_cash_

And follow me on twitter
@lexa_medrano

Now gewd bye ✋💕