future son!

Disclaimer-I do not own khr only the plot.

400 years ago
at the forest

Talbot is a man of creativity. He create many thing that look like you don't need it..and he treasure his creation like his own child(not that he have any) but right know he is in a dilemma, the new creation that he poured his life to make is broken, so he went to fix it,unfortunately he take the wrong part of the machine and make it goes into crazy, the machine suddenly exploded creating a beam of light that go though the air and land at a meadow.
Talbot currently searching for the beam of light came to stop at the meadow,, he move foward,, what he seeing really shocking him, there lies in the grass ,he see a child no older than 6-7years old,funny he think the child resemble a certain student and his friend he know.

'He thinking if they came here by the machine that means his creation are working,,then that means those kids have a connection to his students.

(Talbot POV)

'Hmm..no need to thinking to much about it" talbot move towards them to picking them up and bringing them to his house,
He put them at a bed and wait them to awake.
"Hmm.. I think i need to inform them about those kids, they are after all are they future kids.Talbot says. and walking out the door readying himself to go to the mansion.

not to long talbot gone tsuna suddenly awake,,he fell an amount of pain at his head,he begun move to get up,but fell restrained, he look at his side and cried.

(Tsuna POV)

"Hiieeeee!!!!!!!
Wh-What happened,takeshi-kun? Hayato -kun?
and why are we small,,!!!!

(Normal POV)
Hearing those scream from tsuna ,those two boys(little)suddenly awake with alert and says,
"Juudaime!! are you oke-y" ,he don't know what to say,in front him was his juudaime", but not the cool awesome one, in front of him was the chibi version of his boss.he paled slightly when he take a look his surrounding.
Takeshi only laughing all ways his panic friend and says,"ma..maa...calm down minna...but I wonder where are we"he became exited and say to tsuna,"nee tsuna are we in a RPG games, haha..it look existing. Tsuna and hayato only sweatdrop at their friend behaviour..

(Tsuna POV)
"Minna let's look's around ne."I get up and walked toward the door opened it and seeing green,"eehh...we are in a forest but how" I say
Takeshi stopped walking and says" tsuna maybe we are in the future, remember that kid used the bazzoka" I want to says yes, but hayato says"if we are in the future why are they so green and why are we in the house and in this form"hayato says.

We walked around wanting to get out from this forest, suddenly we see a man that wearing a weird cloth and a eyepatch talking to us"aah.. there you are,you make me worry, I know you really confused right now,but everything will be explained later. I don't know what to do,,my headache become worse,it like my hyper intuition giving me a warning.when I m trying to look at the man,suddenly I become more paled..in front of me was a man that look so much like me,blue eyes,,golden locks, wearing an cloak that made an realizations to me,in front of me was the founder of vongola, my great4 grandfather,at the same time the man saying something that made me freeze."araa..what a great reunion is it.. Primo meet your future son" and then I fainted..

TBC....