SHOCKING NEWS!

I di not own khr,only the plot.

(At vongola mansion)
400year

There is one person, who is trying to hide from a pink/red head man,who is furiously searching for his bos,he muttered Quite a colourful language, that can made a Pirate crying.

"Dammit!! Giottoo!! You still not finished your papperwork,You #%%" when I get you, ooh..just you wait.. Say's the man named G. He run from the west wing of the mansion's to the dinning room,when he still not found the person he looking, he begins to curse.

Meanwhile at the other side of the mansions, there is one man hiding inside the kitchen.oh no!exectly he is trying to run away with the choco cake that he take from the kitchen.

not to long after that,G finally captured giotto,he bring him inside the ofice,screaming and kicking,but G only say something that made giotto suddenly froze, '' giotto if you not finished this work until afternoon say goodbye to you choco cake,''giotto only can gaped at his longtime friend.

''but G!!!''giotto says .

''no but's!!says G..he only smirking. and walk out from the office.

.

.

(Infront of the mansions gate)

"Haa.. at last.. Tch I,m getting old." Says the man who is walking inside the mansion.

He walked straight inside. And he see asari playing his flute at the garden.."humm..just the person I'm searching" he walked to asari an says"good afternoon asari, where is Giotto,can you bring me to him,says Talbot.

at first asari startled, somebody calling him,he get up and looking at the visitors he see Talbot and thinking 'weird? Talbot-san supposed to came here next week,maybe he have a business with Giotto . asari only smile at the man and asked"are you in needed of something talbot-san.?

Talbot only smiled and says,"ohoho...exactly I need to meet primo and all guardians, can you bring me to him asari?"asked talbot

The rain guardian only smiled, and ushered him inside, they walked down the hall to Giotto office. They stand in front his office,and knocked *tock,tock* "Giotto can I came in? There is someone searching for you" asari says. They received an "came in"from inside the room, asari opened the door and walks inside with Talbot.

Inside the office, Giotto are really trying to finished his paperwork's due to G warning, after the moment he hear a knocking at his door, and asari voice telling him somebody want to meet him, so he says came in,when the door opened ,he seeing his teacher Talbot, felling shock a bit,it rare to see him came search for him.

"It's been a while talbot-sensei" Giotto says
Talbot only smiles,thinking now matter how long his students will never change, "hm... Indeed it been a while, aside from that, I have a matter to discussed with you and the 2 of your guardian.

Putting aside his paperwork, and get up from his chair,looking straight at his teacher and says "it's that so,then which guardian are you want to meet?"

"Asari and G of course"Talbot says.
.
.
(Time skip)
When G coming inside the room, he raised an eyebrow, looking at talbot ,asari merrily smiled and said," maa... look like G is here, then what it is the thing that you need from us talbot-san?

Talbot taken an long breath and said" just one months ago I ve said something about creating an time travelling machine, ex-"EEeehh!!! What did you mean by a time travelling machine!!!!"Giotto suddenly cried,, suddenly he became alert, due to the killing intent from his teacher and then he mentioned for his teacher to continue.

Talbot taken an long breath 'again' saying," exactly as I say, I ve finished the machine, and ..

The three man in the office, slightly confused why did he stop?
Giotto looking at him saying "and? It'weird, he fell the thing that his sensei will muttered after this,will completely changed his life.

Taken an long breath ,again, he says,
When I want to testing it, it suddenly broken,after that I begin to repairing it,but I ve put some wrong component, after that the machine unleashed a bright light that flying toward an meadow and then the machine suddenly explode.after that I run towards the meadows, and found a child,three exactly.
.
.
.the room became silent nobody dare talk, their are still trying understand the things that being told, unfortunately Talbot still not finished his talk,the next sentence really makes them froze.

"And they are ,your future child, they look are really the same as you,minus the hair colour"Talbot ended his talk with an"hmm".
Felling amused by their reactions.

Dumbfounded the 3men inside the room stood frozen at their place.after suddenly an screams rang out loudly from the frozen man.
WHATTT!!!!

G, paled he don't know what to say, the same as asari.
Giotto managed to composed himself before asking "sensei where are the child right now".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip.

After a long walk, they finally reached to Talbot home,

"Please wait here, I will see for them"Talbot says,and walking inside the House.

When he opened the door, he can't see any of them.they are missing! feeling slightly panic he marched out of the house shouting,"KUSSOO!!! GIOTTO WE NEED TO FIND THE KIDS THEY ARE MISSING!!!

GIOTTO ,G and ASARI, who heard that, quickly scattered around the forest, searching for them.

Talbot walking/running to the same meadows, thinking maybe they will be there, before he came to the meadows, he hear a murmur from the bush,walking slowly, he see those kids,two of them kinda likely arguing, meanwhile the Giotto look a like,trying to calm them,

Suddenly he hear Giotto an his guardian came towards him,
Wanting to let them aware of his location, he spoken,
"ara,,,what a great reunion is it, looking at the child and then at Giotto and says"Giotto meet your future son.

Giotto still thinking about all that happened this day, G,blackmailed him,talbot coming at the mansion, the news that he was given, and lastly his future son,he will gonna be bald with all this thinking.
Giotto suddenly stop running, in front him was talbot,he look at the bush,slightly feel nervous, he came closer to when talbot opened his mouth and says,"ara,,,what a great reunion is it" talbot looking at him ushered him to came closer, when he can see behind the bush,suddenly his breath stopped, in front of him was a replica of himself, the different is,this is a kid, and the fluffy brown hair and eyes, that looking at him confusedly, before he can says anything the kid suddenly fainted,

(Now)
After tsuna fainted hayato slightly felling panic,same as takeshi,
"JUUDAIME!!!! W-HAT!!says hayato,moving to cradle the chibi bos,meanwhile takeshi stood frozen at his place,looking at giotto and the other that has arrived,,"i-impossible they are supposed to died,long ago"takeshi think.

After everyone came to the meadows, talbot said," ho,,look like everyone is here"slightly looking at the kids and says" everything will be explained later,let go back to the mansions then,says talbot.

TO BE CONTINUED....
Read and review..