French Toast

*~Dream~*

"Sasuke." I said.

"Yes, Kasumi?" He replied.

"Nothing... I was just checking to see if you were awake or not." I assured.

"How can I sleep with such a beautiful person laying on my chest?" He asked, looking down at me and stroking my hair.

"Ey, stop that." I commanded, blushing.

"But you like it." He teased.

"Yeah... But it makes me want to do things to you that aren't exactly... Age appropriate." I explained.

"Good." He said, smirking and flipping me over onto my back.

"Sasuke, what are you do-" I started, but was interrupted by his lips on top of mine.

I immediately melted into the kiss. I felt the softness of his lips, yet the kiss was so rough. It was like I was under his spell... Unable to do anything besides kiss back.
So, I did.
I entangled my fingers within his hair, feeling each strand as they move around.
He had one hand on my left cheek, and the other supporting himself so he doesn't collapse onto me.
It was perfect.
He was perfect.
It was all so... Peaceful, in a way.
My thoughts of murder just faded from mind as all I did was focus on Sasuke. He made me have emotion. He's slowly, but surely, figuring me out... And I'm opening up to him. But, the same goes for him. We have something between us that neither of us thought was possible in our situations, but it was. I loved him. With all of the warmth left in my heart. I loved him.

"Kasumi..." He said, pulling away from our little makeout session.

"Yes?" I replied.

"I think I... Love you." He confessed.

"I um... I... I... I... I HAVE GOOD FEELINGS FOR YOU, TOO!" I blurted, causing him to chuckle.

I'm so stupid!

"I see you're still awkward with emotions." He teased.

"Oh, shush it." I laughed, lightly punching him in the arm and blushing.

*~End of dream~*

I awoke to the sound of loud bangs and crashes echoing throughout the gigantic hideout. My curiosity was getting the best of me, so I slipped my clothes on and walked out of my bland room.
The sound was getting louder as I followed it down the dark halls. I finally found myself in the kitchen, watching Hidan and Sasori trying to cook what looked like eggs, but kept getting angry and throwing the pans across the room.

"Hey." I said, causing them to stop like a dear caught in front of the headlights.

"What the f*ck do you want?" Hidan asked quite harshly.

"Nothing. I just came to see where the sound was coming from." I said in monotone as I turned around and headed out. "Guess I'll be going, now." I finished.

"Wait!" Sasori called. "You're a girl... Do you know how to cook breakfast?"

"Yeah." I replied.

"Can you make it?" He asked.

"Sure." I said, making my way over to the fridge and grabbing some eggs.

"Why?" I asked.

"Konan's not here, dipsh*t." Hidan answered.

"Oh." I replied, cracking eggs into the pan. "How do you want your eggs?" I asked.

"Scrambled." They said in unison.