Chapter 1: Getting to know Charlie

I went on a party with Charlie

He called me and i asked how did he know my name

He said 'Are you kidding me? Your song is a big hit , why wouldn't i know your name?'

'Oh yeah , totally forgot that i was famous for a second' I replied

'It's okay , Hey wanna hear my song that i made last week ago?' He said

I said 'Sure , can i have you phone number so i can text you' I asked

'Here..' He said
(He wrote it on a paper and i gave my number to him too!)

Charlie's POV:

Cross that off my bucket list!! I totally wanna meet her so bad and she is amazing!! I wanna make her hear my song because she have experiences of being a songwriter and she can handle her popularity like a PRO i could totally use her advice!

My Phone Ringed
It was a text from Meghan

She said 'Hey do you wanna meet me again tomorrow at Starbucks? Do you have time? If you are busy it's okay i can wait for another time or day'

I replied 'Hey! Sure!! I have time tomorrow! What time can i meet you?'

She said '4:00 pm?'

I replied 'Okay that's settled , what are you doing though?'

'I'm preparing myself to go to bed' She replied

'Oh sorry am i bothering you?' I said

'No , not at all but i'm sleepy and it's late' She replied

'Oh okay , Good night!' I said

She didn't text back but i think i kinda like her!! I adore her.. But i'm not gonna tell her what i feel , i don't wanna be embarrassed because i know i'm not that Perfect guy for her cause i don't have that looks and talent for her.. I'm just going to tell her my feelings when i'm ready..

/In the morning/

I'm thinking about Meghan..

I dreamt of us , she hugged me and i accidentally kissed her and she was shocked..

I followed her at Instagram and Twitter..

She both posted a pic on her social media sites and posted a pic of me and she captioned  'I have a new friend!! Yay! His name is Charlie Puth and he's nice and awesome.. Make sure to follow him (his account: @charlieputh) Okay.. So Charlie if you are reading this i adore you so much!!

I was shocked and so inlove!! This is the best day of my life!!

Meghan's POV:

I posted a pic and caption about Charlie and i hope i made his day.. I'm just gonna meet him and listen to his music!

/4:00 pm/

I texted Charlie that i'm waiting for him at Starbucks

He replied 'Sorry for making you wait , i know that's not a Gentleman thing to make girls wait..

I was flirted and giggling at the same time

Then i replied 'Haha , it's okay!'

He replied 'I see you!'

Then i was about to reply 'What where are you?'

Someone covered my eyes!!